Leora - Home Activities (2022) #8

Brokk!

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Try to understand, the English humor is not very easy to interpret. 😁

I was laughing at the reason “ doesn’t understand me “ she understood me OK, she just didn’t appreciate the truth..

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In 2013 Russian unemployment rate was 5.46 %, less unemployment than many countries. In the same year US unemployment was 7% and UK 7.52%.

Try another reason Nich ! 😁🤣

Russia is the 11th biggest economy in the world. The US is first and the UK 5th. Most of Russia's wealth is produced by Oil and gas. These don't create huge numbers of jobs. Russia is a basket case economy with very little opportunity for the huge population. Putin, largely regarded as the real wealthiest man in the world, is a useless old communist leader who rips off his own people and offers them nothing! Leora is not a fan of him unsurprisingly !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Build yourself a foundation, have a career/life path, and the rewards come before you know it. Don't get nekkid and bate on cam and 10 years later, you ask yourself, is this where I thought I'd be 10 years ago?  Don't look at the last 10 years as a failure. Look at the next 10+ years as what can you do to better yourself and meet your life objectives.

You nailed it.  Very good story and above comment. Discipline and self denial are dough in your future life account.  A doctor friend of mine said he hears 1970s song it's for the first time.  With nearly a decade in college and 24 hr interships he never had time to listen, date, relax.  But the dude now lives on a lake, retired with a Mercedes.

Leora could end up like the RLC cleaning lady we see in the apartments cleaning for a new tenant/s. Dream on, Leora. Piss away today on my, me and mine and you are gonna wonder what happened to the long baths, beauty treatments, and narcissistic life you once had.  She ought to read The Hare and the Tortoise.

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In 2013 Russian unemployment rate was 5.46 %, less unemployment than many countries. In the same year US unemployment was 7% and UK 7.52%.

Try another reason Nich ! 😁🤣

Another year in the US with the crypt keeper running things and the inflation and we'll be fighting over the cleaning lady's job.