Brokk!

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday was a great night 

leora ironing clothes 

Listen to music 

dancing and singing 

beautiful pajamas donuts 

Watch TV 

Yesterday  was a great night     where do you get your kicks from pulo might as well paint a wall and watch it dry in my underwear 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I named the guys because you mentioned them and I simply answered with reference to your previous post . RD king if I remember correctly asked GH how he knows the guy is intelligent and he answered that  he is intelligent and enjoys talking to him and not that Leora thinks he is intelligent , which I conclude that it was GH’s conclusion .If i understood it wrong , then it is my mistake .

I think Dennis is called “ douche “ or am I wrong ? Isn’t this a characterization of someone ?And the other guy is LB like if we say Anatoly and not characterize it would be a problem .But that’s of really minus concern .I think the majority here honestly  ignores what goes on in other sections of the forum and how most of the forum members communicate at the other topics , resulting on this one to have a kind of special rules of how the talks should be happening and in what perspective .Maybe Brokk can agree with me on that since he is someone who follows also most of the rest of the topics and how the conversations  there occur .

About our difference on what Leora does inside and outside , we have come in terms I believe that we agree to disagree as my opinion is that the outside life of Leora heavily affects the inside and the opposite . If a tenant has signed for a two way life for whatever reason she can’t support it inside , it is better as a paying member to know it so maybe we can get a different package and pay for whoever we want to watch , but that’s another  topic for another time perhaps .

In any case , I think lots of things are exaggerated here on the way they are presented . The fact that is undeniable is that instead of being concentrated and speaking  about the tenant , it has become a topic of how I speak about Leora , of how other members criticize others , of who said what for who and so on .It is a 20 pages topic and I honestly try to isolate each time  I log in to read anything , an opinion , a criticism , an idea , a thought of Leora’s life and not a daily data recording calendar . The problem is that it seems that few also worry of the the huge drop  participation of other forum members in this topic and in a way don’t seem to bother . Everywhere in the forum thee are opinions stated for Leora by many other members and nobody dares to come here and post it exactly for the kind of such a back and forth exchange of messages here . And if the numbers speak louder than words , you are one of the founders let’s say of this topic here and you know exactly how many people and the quality of posts that used to be exchanged and posted here . I don’t believe you have another opinion on this at least .

Apparently the only one that must worry about any huge drop in participation of other registered site members of these thread topic listings are you, since in reality, there has not been any huge drop in participation of these thread topic listings from other registered members of this site. It is true that the participant known as Leora has seemed to get mentioned occasionally in other participants threads, but it has also been noticed that it has occurred more often from you than anyone else. Of course that jealous obsession wouldn't have anything to do with such matters would it ? Just as it has seemed to be in regards to other matters, the only huge drop in topic participation of other registered site members in these thread topic listings, seems to be another part of that imagination of yours.

• Upvote 3