Leora - Home Activities (2022) #8

Brokk!

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:
  • ddhmAdvanced Member
  • Premium Member
  • LocationCorfu , Greece
  16 hours ago ddhm said

Leora simply chooses who and what is private / important to be on cameras and who / what  isn’t . Imagine in all of the apartments the same tactic , tenants  hiding to make a phonecall because there’s a problem . In most of the apartments , hardly anyone would sit to listen to a 2- 3- 4 hours phonecall , simply because the majority of the subscribers don’t care actually .But Leora believes she’s so precious and suspicious that all she does and says , there are people who watch her 24/7 just to interpret even the tone of her voice and the whatever dialect she will use at any phonecall . 

She believes that because 5-6 people have obsession of watching her even if she locks herself in the toilet for her natural need , the rest of the people watching give a shit of what she says 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I didn't witness what you are referring to regarding this particular instance I would point out that you are by your remark not only doing the likes of Slipper G and GagHer a disservice but insulting them also, although you do not name them personally.

Without these people the forum would be much worse with it's speculation and insinuations, they do in their way stop incidents evolving too far into complete fabrications of the truth.

I don't agree with several people on this forum, and dislike the motives of one or two into the bargain, but as such I normally confront them by name and address the grievance in the open, although some don't grant me the same courtesy....If I have something to say I say it and wait for those who find it contentious to give an adult and lucid answer, again not always fortunate in that respect.

I don't class SG and GH as one of those people, neither do I consider either of them as Leora " groupies", so if they have something to say inevitably it is something of interest, and more often than not beneficial to the members of the forum. 

People watch or don't watch RLC for their own particular reasons, you have yours, they have theirs, and I have mine for not watching any longer...no problems with that whatsoever, different strokes for different folks, the amount of time they choose to watch per day is of no importance, and if they have the time and inclination to try and translate some of what is said then we should at least be grateful to them.

I am sorry but I disagree completely  with you here , there’s absolutely no hidden or obvious meaning with the post I made that I refer to SG and GH . I disagree openly with Slippers approach of naming the guys involving Leora’s life and his thoughts about Paul , I seriously disagree with Gag about the only positive things he believes about Leora ( the reference for example that Leora thinks the guy intelligent is a total subjective opinion by me  , if for Leora a guy that is a dally life guy who has an opinion about a variety of things and has a mouth to express them and be able to talk about is considered intelligent , well , that’s not how I have it in my mind - that indeed might be a really clever guy - ) but never ever it was anything about them or I think I insulted them .

I will say something so as to make it a bit clearer again .Across the whole forum and in all topics , there are serious posts and opinions and ideas . I am strongly at this period against Leora’s on cameras behavior and I believe that she’s insulting me as a paying member with what she provides .The way she behaves , i response in the forum with the same power of my voice that I rightfully have and I won’t stop till she  maybe one day offers at least a 30-40% of what the majority of the rest of the tenants try to show . Elsewhere then , we discuss , we disagree , we argue but EVERYWHERE happens in a civilized , funny at times , angry at others , strongly debatable at even other ones but EVERYONE who posts keep on returning and posting and expressing his ideas and thoughts . I speak an opinion here and it goes like BS repeatedly , I happen to have another opinion for Leora’s guys or Leora’s way of how she lives her life and I get comments like obsessed , jealous , that I need mental help and what other I should mention … I have tried most of the times to answer everyone for the accusations , I explained openly what I believe and how I base my posts , nevertheless , this has now become a targeted attack because I don’t step back or don’t change the way I post and ultimately I still post here and haven’t quit like others . Therefore , I don’t know how you make the conclusion that my post hints towards the guys you say , I said it again , I don’t know anyone here and I have no personal agenda when in an open forum that we all try to express our thoughts and opinions and this is exactly what I am doing . But  people repeatedly attacking me directly because I speak negative about the apartment’s tenant is insane .The funny thing is that NO ONE ever posts elsewhere or just some rare appearances and more often appearances with emojis while monitoring posts at other sections of the forum .

As a conclusion , I can’t change your mind if this is what you want to believe and most of the times , if I want to refer to a member who said something about me , he said anything that considered it fun or ridiculous of what I say , I will indeed post something declaring my thought with an explanation why i believe differently .But I never ever judged an opinion BS or used a vulgar word or make a comment about someone’s post without explaining why I don’t agree . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry but I disagree completely  with you here , there’s absolutely no hidden or obvious meaning with the post I made that I refer to SG and GH . I disagree openly with Slippers approach of naming the guys involving Leora’s life and his thoughts about Paul , I seriously disagree with Gag about the only positive things he believes about Leora ( the reference for example that Leora thinks the guy intelligent is a total subjective opinion by me  , if for Leora a guy that is a dally life guy who has an opinion about a variety of things and has a mouth to express them and be able to talk about is considered intelligent , well , that’s not how I have it in my mind - that indeed might be a really clever guy - ) but never ever it was anything about them or I think I insulted them .

I will say something so as to make it a bit clearer again .Across the whole forum and in all topics , there are serious posts and opinions and ideas . I am strongly at this period against Leora’s on cameras behavior and I believe that she’s insulting me as a paying member with what she provides .The way she behaves , i response in the forum with the same power of my voice that I rightfully have and I won’t stop till she  maybe one day offers at least a 30-40% of what the majority of the rest of the tenants try to show . Elsewhere then , we discuss , we disagree , we argue but EVERYWHERE happens in a civilized , funny at times , angry at others , strongly debatable at even other ones but EVERYONE who posts keep on returning and posting and expressing his ideas and thoughts . I speak an opinion here and it goes like BS repeatedly , I happen to have another opinion for Leora’s guys or Leora’s way of how she lives her life and I get comments like obsessed , jealous , that I need mental help and what other I should mention … I have tried most of the times to answer everyone for the accusations , I explained openly what I believe and how I base my posts , nevertheless , this has now become a targeted attack because I don’t step back or don’t change the way I post and ultimately I still post here and haven’t quit like others . Therefore , I don’t know how you make the conclusion that my post hints towards the guys you say , I said it again , I don’t know anyone here and I have no personal agenda when in an open forum that we all try to express our thoughts and opinions and this is exactly what I am doing . But  people repeatedly attacking me directly because I speak negative about the apartment’s tenant is insane .The funny thing is that NO ONE ever posts elsewhere or just some rare appearances and more often appearances with emojis while monitoring posts at other sections of the forum .

As a conclusion , I can’t change your mind if this is what you want to believe and most of the times , if I want to refer to a member who said something about me , he said anything that considered it fun or ridiculous of what I say , I will indeed post something declaring my thought with an explanation why i believe differently .But I never ever judged an opinion BS or used a vulgar word or make a comment about someone’s post without explaining why I don’t agree . 

In your original post you didn't name SG or GH although you have now in this reply!

When GH relates that Leora thinks the guy intelligent it's not a subjective point of view from GH but a subjective point of view from Leora, GH is merely the messenger of what she said, not his opinion of the guy, so I don't see what your problem with him is.

As for SG, when has he apart from naming Denis ( which was common knowledge anyway ) named anyone else? Several of us are aware of the so called LB's full name but have never disclosed it on the forum...Any name that SG mentions is not a disclosure but in fact common knowledge to those that read the forum.

Whilst I do agree with you that Leora is not " performing " as good as she is capable, and in my opinion is just going through the motions for her pay cheque which is the reason I no longer contribute to said pay cheque, although I still like her and appreciate the immense pleasure she has given to myself and many other viewers in the past, but in my humble opinion she has now become too preoccupied with other things to bother about giving a reasonable service to her viewing public....A subjective view perhaps, born out of honest appraisal of what her present attitude conveys.   

With regard to her privacy, I neither care nor wish to know what she does outside of the apartment, and whether she invites people home or not, it's purely her business and she must manage her chosen lifestyles best as she can by learning how to balance and juggle all the balls she has in the air, at the same time as giving a reasonable service to the people who finance her lifestyle.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In your original post you didn't name SG or GH although you have now in this reply!

When GH relates that Leora thinks the guy intelligent it's not a subjective point of view from GH but a subjective point of view from Leora, GH is merely the messenger of what she said, not his opinion of the guy, so I don't see what your problem with him is.

As for SG, when has he apart from naming Denis ( which was common knowledge anyway ) named anyone else? Several of us are aware of the so called LB's full name but have never disclosed it on the forum...Any name that SG mentions is not a disclosure but in fact common knowledge to those that read the forum.

Whilst I do agree with you that Leora is not " performing " as good as she is capable, and in my opinion is just going through the motions for her pay cheque which is the reason I no longer contribute to said pay cheque, although I still like her and appreciate the immense pleasure she has given to myself and many other viewers in the past, but in my humble opinion she has now become too preoccupied with other things to bother about giving a reasonable service to her viewing public....A subjective view perhaps, born out of honest appraisal of what her present attitude conveys.   

With regard to her privacy, I neither care nor wish to know what she does outside of the apartment, and whether she invites people home or not, it's purely her business and she must manage her chosen lifestyles best as she can by learning how to balance and juggle all the balls she has in the air at the same time as giving a reasonable service to the people who finance her lifestyle.

I agree on everything.

Gag for what he writes does not seem fair to me to consider him as a huge fan of Leora (even too much) like Masterchef. Same thing for Slipper who was a fan of Malia and has always been quite critical about what Leora does when she is at home and not. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/17/2022 at 8:07 AM, jimbo4 said:

Several of us are aware of the so called LB's full name but have never disclosed it on the forum...Any name that SG mentions is not a disclosure but in fact common knowledge to those that read the forum.

I think the fact i nicknamed him LB, which became the short version of LoverBoy of course, caused some consternation. But no real names can be used as we know, even just first names, so some kind of pseudonym was needed - It was never my intention for this to catch on, but it did!

So therefore if calling him this is so troublesome, then i guess we can change it from now on. 

Who is he? (Maybe of course, who was he?) Well, we know that he's male, and he's the guy who was dating Leora for 18 months. They texted all the time, saw each other a lot and she slept at his apartment regularly enough. So therefore, he can be referred to as the 'Boyfriend of Leora', even though she may not have classed him as this herself (Paul still is her 'true love' because, as we know, she has said this herself very recently).

So therefore, he can named in chat as 'Leora's Boyfriend'. 

But that takes too long to type so let's abbreviate it by just using the initials.

LB.

So therefore that's his new forum name. Sorted.

☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I named the guys because you mentioned them and I simply answered with reference to your previous post . RD king if I remember correctly asked GH how he knows the guy is intelligent and he answered that  he is intelligent and enjoys talking to him and not that Leora thinks he is intelligent , which I conclude that it was GH’s conclusion .If i understood it wrong , then it is my mistake .

I think Dennis is called “ douche “ or am I wrong ? Isn’t this a characterization of someone ?And the other guy is LB like if we say Anatoly and not characterize it would be a problem .But that’s of really minus concern .I think the majority here honestly  ignores what goes on in other sections of the forum and how most of the forum members communicate at the other topics , resulting on this one to have a kind of special rules of how the talks should be happening and in what perspective .Maybe Brokk can agree with me on that since he is someone who follows also most of the rest of the topics and how the conversations  there occur .

About our difference on what Leora does inside and outside , we have come in terms I believe that we agree to disagree as my opinion is that the outside life of Leora heavily affects the inside and the opposite . If a tenant has signed for a two way life for whatever reason she can’t support it inside , it is better as a paying member to know it so maybe we can get a different package and pay for whoever we want to watch , but that’s another  topic for another time perhaps .

In any case , I think lots of things are exaggerated here on the way they are presented . The fact that is undeniable is that instead of being concentrated and speaking  about the tenant , it has become a topic of how I speak about Leora , of how other members criticize others , of who said what for who and so on .It is a 20 pages topic and I honestly try to isolate each time  I log in to read anything , an opinion , a criticism , an idea , a thought of Leora’s life and not a daily data recording calendar . The problem is that it seems that few also worry of the the huge drop  participation of other forum members in this topic and in a way don’t seem to bother . Everywhere in the forum thee are opinions stated for Leora by many other members and nobody dares to come here and post it exactly for the kind of such a back and forth exchange of messages here . And if the numbers speak louder than words , you are one of the founders let’s say of this topic here and you know exactly how many people and the quality of posts that used to be exchanged and posted here . I don’t believe you have another opinion on this at least .

Leora liked From Malia's company 

Be together 

Watch TV And tablet in bed 

Dancing and singing and drinking 

smoke shisha 

Masturbation together 

Fingers and Mr Pink 

Take a relaxing bath together 

Leora Licking Malia's Juice  

great love and friendship 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1