Leora - Home Activities (2022) #9

StnCld316

6 hours ago, joyer said:

How can anyone follow and talk so much about someone who has never had anything happen in her life for years? Same days and nights, same movements, same voices, same phone calls to her virtual ex-boyfriend, and same habits. The truth is that Leora is a sexy girl but unfortunately very boring. How many times can you see her bating in the same way and cumming like yesterday and before yesterday? Leora in the bathroom, Leora in bed, Liora in the kitchen, Leora left, Leora at home, Leora in panties watching TV, Leora sleeping...EXCITING!

Been asking myself the same question, actually

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Older. Like ddhm said older, widowed, disabled, etc.

How the fucking hell would ddhm know what percentage or the majority of people were "old " "widowed" or "disabled " ?????

I'm normally quite tolerant toward bullshit, and ddhm come to that, but there is bullshit and then there is real piled high undiluted unmitigated BULLSHIT !! 

That remark qualifies for my last nine words.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Someone mentioned he doesn't understand why Leora has so much to say on the phone (implying she lives a solitary life).  

She's talkative to a significant extent because she's lonely (due to her solitary life). This is a prime example as she doesn't realize the damage she brought onto herself (mentally and socially) by remaining on cam for all these years.  Guys generally like talkative girls (when first dating).  In her case, she has closed much of herself out to social situations.  IMO, get her to a social event where she may not know many people, she will attach herself to the one person she knows (instead of making new acquaintances).

• Haha 1