Leora - Home Activities (2022) #9

StnCld316

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

How the fucking hell would ddhm know what percentage or the majority of people were "old " "widowed" or "disabled " ?????

I'm normally quite tolerant toward bullshit, and ddhm come to that, but there is bullshit and then there is real piled high undiluted unmitigated BULLSHIT !! 

That remark qualifies for my last nine words.

🙄😄😅😂🤣👌

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF PULO 🤣

If a beautiful young lady looks and you and smiles and she needs glasses take of the glasses and shag the are of her and runaway she won't recognise you

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If a beautiful young lady looks and you and smiles and she needs glasses take of the glasses and shag the are of her and runaway she won't recognise you

Missed a few letters out getting excited

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

How the fucking hell would ddhm know what percentage or the majority of people were "old " "widowed" or "disabled " ?????

I'm normally quite tolerant toward bullshit, and ddhm come to that, but there is bullshit and then there is real piled high undiluted unmitigated BULLSHIT !! 

That remark qualifies for my last nine words.

A couple of months ago , some people here stated their age , the ones they did were around 60 and plus . Now , age doesn’t define how anyone feels , a 60 years old can do or feel or act way much younger than a person of my age . 

In every general rule , there’s an exception simply to confirm the rule . You might be a person near my age , as I have said , people here ( rightfully )  say things anonymously behind  the safety of a keyboard , I have chosen to be an open book here for anyone . I come then with the opinion that people who watch specifically Leora , the majority are older people , retired , many years married and Leora gives them an alternate reality , singles or widowed or people with health issues and observing  Leora keeps them company . 

I only observe very carefully the comments , the way they are written , the language used , the “ knowledge “ transmitted through the posts . Most people here are clever , educated and mature enough of life situations . 

I can’t prove anything of my saying but sometimes in order to make a speculation ( presented with arguments and not because one day I woke up and made an assumption ) , you simply think anticlockwise with the obvious question , name reasons that young , busy ,in a  productive age individuals , in general people with a daily routine life that watching a woman masturbating isn’t giving the same chills and excitement that  would give to people that I already mentioned before , these are my reasons that I reached my conclusion .

BS or bollocks , I have always been presenting any opinion I have justifying it  , explaining it , presenting with arguments that it is normal that some agree and some find it ridiculous . Fair enough as it has always been my choice to be exposing myself with many posts and not being afraid to say what I think . 

I hope this clarifies even more how I reached my conclusion , it is up to anyone who posts here to always prove me wrong with counter arguments if they wish to make a back and forth chat . As I have said , we might argue here and disagree in many things for a variety or reasons ( culture , social environment , different perspective of how we realize life , morals and so on ) but you ALWAYS present your opinion justifying it with arguments as well . And that’s why in the end I don’t bother of your reactions to my thoughts here in comparison to people that simply say something just because .. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She must have been born in a barn.   Goes to bed and leave lights on in rooms not being used.

Who was it that posted not so very long ago. That commented in just the opposite direction. With it saving money, by leaving the lights on.  

Which particular individuals suggestions, comments, etc. !!!  Is she to put any credence in ???????????😁

For your info, the " Born in a Barn " in my part of the world, applied to leaving doors open !😆

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2