Leora - Home Activities (2022) #9

StnCld316

14 hours ago, Howard said:

Leora has plenty of opportunities.  She's living a richer life than most.  She's in a modern apartment in a high-rise (which means she's most likely in a safe, middles class neighborhood).  She eats well, dresses well, wears (buys) new lingerie at least twice a week.

She's in a modern apartment in a high-rise???

With acreage and a house I couldn't live in her small apartment.  Or in a city.  UGH!  Like rats climbing all over each other.

Oh, I had a plan, stuck to it and saved, saved, saved.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Why be confrontational? Why not comment in Radi's room if you like watching.

Didn't intend to be confrontational.  Sorry SG for posting an interesting option to Leora (whom I pay RLC to see).  I thought since I'd seen others mention other people, like (crazy) Kitty and Smith, I wasn't breaking protocol.

It's hard to toe the line as I see political comments and other RLC cam girls mentioned. The reason, in y defense, I mentioned Radislava and the cutie is that they are duplicating the Leora/Malia massages and sometime bates with fingers and dildos to actually eating each others pussies.

Leora has competition, which I mention without apologies. Hope you are PO'd at my explanation.

Max

• Haha 1