Leora - Home Activities (2022) #9

StnCld316

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think she'll be tired of RLC before that happens or RLC will get tired of her. :biggrin:

As long RLC is online , Leora will be part of it . Leora tired of RLC ?  RLC does everything that she demands and of course she needs RLC to survive for the time remaining for her in Europe … free apartment and a luxury life , which other job can contribute to it ? A hairdresser , nail fixing or aesthetic beauty ? And if yes , I don’t think that she has any official studying paperwork to be able practicing the profession . 

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:
  2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In 2013 Russian unemployment rate was 5.46 %, less unemployment than many countries. In the same year US unemployment was 7% and UK 7.52%.

Try another reason Nich ! 😁   

In response van the man said:

Russia is the 11th biggest economy in the world. The US is first and the UK 5th. Most of Russia's wealth is produced by Oil and gas. These don't create huge numbers of jobs. Russia is a basket case economy with very little opportunity for the huge population. Putin, largely regarded as the real wealthiest man in the world, is a useless old communist leader who rips off his own people and offers them nothing! Leora is not a fan of him unsurprisingly !!!

I considered responding to jimbo's post with some similar comments, but I noticed that someone already had.                                          

I believe you Nich 😉 But whether you or Van the Man states it  doesn’t alter the fact that unemployment in Russia percentage wise of the population in 2013 was still lower than the US or UK, meaning a larger percentage of Russians were in some kind of employment than these two countries.

Perhaps her motivation for joining the project was nothing more complicated than she enjoyed exhibiting her body, and what better opportunities to do so and get paid and accommodated for doing so by RLC.

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe you Nich 😉 But whether you or Van the Man states it  doesn’t alter the fact that unemployment in Russia percentage wise of the population in 2013 was still lower than the US or UK, meaning a larger percentage of Russians were in some kind of employment than these two countries.

Perhaps her motivation for joining the project was nothing more complicated than she enjoyed exhibiting her body, and what better opportunities to do so and get paid and accommodated for doing so by RLC.

Perhaps her motivations could have been simply that she would rather have had an opportunity that offered her more than a majority of possible other other opportunities that may have actually been available at the time back where she is from. I'm almost certain that there were probably very few opportunities that included a place to live as well as a subsistence income that may have included opportunities to acquire somewhat more in income back where she is from at the time, and probably still are that way nowadays. It is much more likely than not, that most of any opportunities back in that country, likely were, and most probably still are, opportunities that only allow someone to make just enough to barely get by on.

• Upvote 3

WWW.CEICDATA.COM

Unemployment Rate: SB: Krasnoyarsk Territory data was reported at 6.000 % in Dec 2020. This records an increase from the previous number of 4.500 % for Dec 2019. Unemployment Rate: SB:...

http://www.revistaespacios.com/a19v40n07/a19v40n07p28.pdf

Have fun and enjoy 😇

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

I would think her poofta by now is the size of the Grand Canyon.

Lol. That's some funny stuff, but considering that a majority of times that she's chose to pleasure herself, it has seemed to have been done with only her fingers and was concentrated more on her most sensitive external spot referred to by some as a womans joy button, I seriously doubt it.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. That's some funny stuff, but considering that a majority of times that she's chose to pleasure herself, it has seemed to have been done with only her fingers and was concentrated more on her most sensitive external spot referred to by some as a womans joy button, I seriously doubt it.

The only way to tell is getting up close to her poofta and saying 'hello'.  If you hear an echo,...

Leora has plenty of opportunities.  She's living a richer life than most.  She's in a modern apartment in a high-rise (which means she's most likely in a safe, middles class neighborhood).  She eats well, dresses well, wears (buys) new lingerie at least twice a week.

It's a head scratcher. Other than her having low self-esteem/confidence of making it on her own (typical responsibilities we all have no matter the country you live), why the hell is she still in the bubble?  No way can she reflect back on the past 10 years with pride, thinking she's grown as a person the same way most other educated people have.  In an odd way, it frustrates me that she has let much of the past 10 years slip away (as she has shown she has more to offer herself and others).

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora has plenty of opportunities.  She's living a richer life than most.  She's in a modern apartment in a high-rise (which means she's most likely in a safe, middles class neighborhood).  She eats well, dresses well, wears (buys) new lingerie at least twice a week.

It's a head scratcher. Other than her having low self-esteem/confidence of making it on her own (typical responsibilities we all have no matter the country you live), why the hell is she still in the bubble?  No way can she reflect back on the past 10 years with pride, thinking she's grown as a person the same way most other educated people have.  In an odd way, it frustrates me that she has let much of the past 10 years slip away (as she has shown she has more to offer herself and others).

💶🤑

Then , being an exhibitionist , you learn to love that people talk about you , comment about you , praise you .. It soon becomes an addiction and not so easy to escape , who would you be when you know that nobody thinks about you , people don’t comment about you or watch you ? How easy it is to escape a life you have been doing day in and day out for nearly 3,000 days ?