B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think we will have a great party tonight 🙂 stay tuned 

K&R and Jagermeister is always a good preparation of things to come .. but it is up to the ladies in the villa if they are willing to go a bit extreme 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Here's an idea why don't they convert that oversize exercise room into two bedrooms, therefore giving Olivia and Ulyana the dignity and privacy of having their own room, and take that horrible space you call a bedroom, that they're in now and make that a little exercise room

As it was bad criticism when Radislava was isolating in her room during “ roommates “ activities , being an extreme big fan of Ulyana I say that it is really bad being this snob both her and Olivia  to stay locked in the room and not even showing up for a hello or just show a slight interest ..I don’t know what the problems are but it isn’t a nice image watching the current villa relationships .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As it was bad criticism when Radislava was isolating in her room during “ roommates “ activities , being an extreme big fan of Ulyana I say that it is really bad being this snob both her and Olivia  to stay locked in the room and not even showing up for a hello or just show a slight interest ..I don’t know what the problems are but it isn’t a nice image watching the current villa relationships .

My first impression is that they don't want to crash some one else party.