B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The only thing that I know about Cyprus is that all international companies registered in Cyprus don't have to pay taxes. 🤔but I am sure you know much more because it is your next door neighbour 😉

I look forward to the results of your online research on RLC and keep us informed.

Cyprus is not an innocent place for business 😂 , one of the best European places to laundry money , English and Russian people have found a paradise .Anyway , we are off topic 😆 , some things can’t be shared on public forum , if I find the info again , will let you know 😇

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

ATM it doesn't look like anything sexual is about to happen with these four. 😁

Holly will be off but Dani / K&R can be a possibility for some fun 😉

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, but for me Holly is the person of interest. I don't care much about the rest of them 😅

I know 😉 But I don’t think Holly is at this “ level,” yet during this stay .. of course , a major surprise will be appreciated the maximum 😆

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Rus is tired , last time he was full active for action and of course Lola had made him crazy ..he isn’t into it so much at the moment ..But since he reads the forum , maybe he can offer some fun participating 😆

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know 😉 But I don’t think Holly is at this “ level,” yet during this stay .. of course , a major surprise will be appreciated the maximum 😆

Yeah, I agree. She got cold feet at the very last minute when she was gonna do a threesome with Megan & Rocco. So it'd be surprise if she does anything with Russ & Kylie . So it probably be more karaoke until they sober up and go to bed 😅