B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

My first impression is that they don't want to crash some one else party.

I don’t think showing up for a drink would be a bad thing .We have been saying the same for Maksim as he was doing this a week or so ago , it is ridiculous for me what U&O do .

There’s a high chance of course that both O&U show their displeasure in an indirect way to RLC .I believe , having showed up , it might have attracted even more viewers and by being isolated they don’t add all possible cameras attention in one place . Think a bit , they gave them the master bedroom only to move them soon after for no apparent reason to the worst room and giving to Holly and a newcomer who proved untrustworthy to get the chance immediately of the best room ( of course this was a shoeing of value and power from Holly 😉 ).  Then they give their friends the worst apartment they could be ( yes they brought them back when they could have let them unemployed ) and as good friend Noldus has revealed , they have been searching for an apartment since quite some time , can it be that they keep on suggesting properties to RLC and RLC ignoring their requests to at least have a look causing frustration ? 

In any case , a year after and for sure the curfews and lockdowns in Barcelona were affecting the villa relationships but at least you could tune in the villa and despite the absolute nothing that was happening , you could a see a great atmosphere and relationship amongst the tenants ..

7 minutes ago, moreau said:

Holly y met du coeur pour chanter ....mais elle résonne comme une casserole 

Un véritable bonbon cette fille car elle y met du cœur, elle profite de l'instant et s'amuse, et puis moi j'ai l'option mute, comme ça je peux profiter de sa beauté sans entendre l'inconvénient 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will be just another meaningless, emotionless, sub grabbing show!

RLC will be grabbing the $$money$$,and the people who subbed will be grabbing their heads in shame.. 

See the source imageSee the source image :biggrin:

SAME SHIT,DIFFERENT YEAR 🙂

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s a high chance of course that both O&U show their displeasure in an indirect way to RLC .I believe , having showed up , it might have attracted even more viewers and by being isolated they don’t add all possible cameras attention in one place . Think a bit , they gave them the master bedroom only to move them soon after for no apparent reason to the worst room and giving to Holly and a newcomer who proved untrustworthy to get the chance immediately of the best room ( of course this was a shoeing of value and power from Holly 😉 ).  Then they give their friends the worst apartment they could be ( yes they brought them back when they could have let them unemployed ) and as good friend Noldus has revealed , they have been searching for an apartment since quite some time , can it be that they keep on suggesting properties to RLC and RLC ignoring their requests to at least have a look causing frustration ? 

In any case , a year after and for sure the curfews and lockdowns in Barcelona were affecting the villa relationships but at least you could tune in the villa and despite the absolute nothing that was happening , you could a see a great atmosphere and relationship amongst the tenants ..

That's why they should have moved them to B2.

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's why they should have moved them to B2.

It’s been nearly a year that it is way too difficult to predict what RLC has in mind …they moved Mila in B1 after half a year in B2 ... what for ? Then they moved Nana all of a sudden in B1 when it was so much period already that they could do it . We get two new girls and they give them the master bedroom in an empty apartment . For sure we don’t know contract details and so on or even tenants requests but hey , the subscriptions make the site and the site seems not knowing what’s going on .

Finally moving in Holly’s room where things could  get a bit naughty 😈 We have 3 women who do everything without hesitations and a guy who simply needs the “ green light “ to proceed 😁 Let’s see . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you ddhm that Olivia & Ulyana might be staying in their room as some sort of protest and I support them. I know that Olivia & Ulyana are outgoing girls and like to party but I can understand that they don't want to participate to help RLC to make money as long as RLC can't make them happy and put the 4 girls in one apartment.