B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you ddhm that Olivia & Ulyana might be staying in their room as some sort of protest and I support them. I know that Olivia & Ulyana are outgoing girls and like to party but I can understand that they don't want to participate to help RLC to make money as long as RLC can't make them happy and put the 4 girls in one apartment. 

We still shouldn’t though forget that having lost their super luxury for all 4 of them nice B1 apartment was partially their fault as well. RLC had big plans  I think for them and they let’s say kicked off the season 2021-22 with these 4 girls as their investment and they got unlucky .But this , as we agree , isn’t a way to degrade them in such a way .And ok , the villa isn’t a degrade but changing them room it is for sure .We will see what happens , nevertheless , it isn’t our problem for any of us that pay if there are issues between tenants and their employer .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We still shouldn’t though forget that having lost their super luxury for all 4 of them nice B1 apartment was partially their fault as well. RLC had big lawns I think for them and they let’s say kicked off the season 2021-22 with these 4 girls as their investment and they got unlucky .But this , as we agree , isn’t a way to degrade them in such a way .And ok , the villa isn’t a degrade but changing them room it is for sure .We will see what happens , nevertheless , it isn’t our problem for any of us that pay if there are issues between tenants and their employer .

To me their gimmick in the project is the "party organizers", and it was obvious that they would trow a party in B1.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It’s been nearly a year that it is way too difficult to predict what RLC has in mind …they moved Mila in B1 after half a year in B2 ... what for ? Then they moved Nana all of a sudden in B1 when it was so much period already that they could do it . We get two new girls and they give them the master bedroom in an empty apartment . For sure we don’t know contract details and so on or even tenants requests but hey , the subscriptions make the site and the site seems not knowing what’s going on .

I think the explanation for the decisions made by RLC recently (nonsense decisions) makes my following theory more credible. The theory is that there are new owners and management of RLC in the last few months and the new owners don't know a lot about all previous participants (who can increase subscriptions and who can't). I guess RLC like many other businesses went through rough time during the pandemic and the new owners are still trying to navigate how to run RLC and figure things out. I read a comment on here that RLC changed the office address to Cyprus which might explain the change of ownership.  

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me their gimmick in the project is the "party organizers", and it was obvious that they would trow a party in B1.

Totally agree .. but , let’s also not forget  that during the New Year’s Eve they were dumbed by Daniela and co when they went outside ..Also , the misunderstandings when Olivia celebrated her birthday with the themed party ..On the other hand , there’s always that mystery night that Daniela wanted to share Ulyana’s guy , something that can interpret that Ulyana and Dani are on the same page concerning their on cameras activities ..Weird , just that .

Time for bouncing boobies and for Kylie and Russ to have some naked fun with Holly and Daniela. so those two they really earn thier keep. We have so long been waiting for things to heat up in the B-2 master bedroom like it use too happen on a nightly basis. I hope I didn't waste my money when Kristy and Alana because they came back to RLC again after such a long time being away. I hope that RLC realizes that the Barcelona apartments are the keys to thier success and have been since Nora created B-1. B-2 master bedroom antics have long been gone and need to return for RLC to succeed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think the explanation for the decisions made by RLC recently (nonsense decisions) makes my following theory more credible. The theory is that there are new owners and management of RLC in the last few months and the new owners don't know a lot about all previous participants (who can increase subscriptions and who can't). I guess RLC like many other businesses went through rough time during the pandemic and the new owners are still trying to navigate how to run RLC and figure things out. I read a comment on here that RLC changed the office address to Cyprus which might explain the change of ownership.  

You have a good point there and it might stand correct .For the office address , Cyprus is one of the biggest “ laundry “ countries and that’s what I can “ innocently “ say about that 😂 being a Greek and knowing a lot . I can go through some digging details who still runs the business , it isn’t so difficult to find the papers online and the name of the guy who is behind RLC , at least visible on papers . Let’s say that an address in Scotland and in Edinburgh with the right google search can give some deeper info 😇

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You have a good point there and it might stand correct .For the office address , Cyprus is one of the biggest “ laundry “ countries and that’s what I can “ innocently “ say about that 😂 being a Greek and knowing a lot . I can go through some digging details who still runs the business , it isn’t so difficult to find the papers online and the name of the guy who is behind RLC , at least visible on papers . Let’s say that an address in Scotland and in Edinburgh with the right google search can give some deeper info 😇

The only thing that I know about Cyprus is that all international companies registered in Cyprus don't have to pay taxes. 🤔but I am sure you know much more because it is your next door neighbour 😉

I look forward to the results of your online research on RLC and keep us informed.

• Upvote 1