B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, I agree. She got cold feet at the very last minute when she was gonna do a threesome with Megan & Rocco. So it'd be surprise if she does anything with Russ & Kylie . So it probably be more karaoke until they sober up and go to bed 😅

Yes , that was so close for fun with M&R and a big chance for a historical moment but …The hope dies last , let’s see..

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Does anyone else think that Kylie might be related to Claire ? I see a lot of facial resemblance 

Claire is polish of what I know .. and I don’t believe she’s Scottie , too perfect English talking and writing without mistakes 😳🤔.. I don’t know if anyone has checked if while she posts she’s shown on her mobile typing ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Claire is polish of what I know .. and I don’t believe she’s Scottie , too perfect English talking and writing without mistakes 😳🤔.. I don’t know if anyone has checked if while she posts she’s shown on her mobile typing ..

I don't think she is Polish. she only used to live/work in Poland. she is from Ukraine. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think she is Polish. she only used to live/work in Poland. she is from Ukraine. 

Hmm , ok , my bad , I think there was a party in the villa when she met Daniel also or let’s say when they first met or something like that when such info was revealed .. but I trust you with such info 😇

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes you are right ddhm. Claire has polish citizenship (part of the EU) and I am not sure how she became a polish citizen. She is originally from Russia and Claire & Carlos are currently participants on VHTV.

Yes , I know that they are back with VHTV. Maybe family issues and being able to get the polish passport also which makes it so easy to travel 😇

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

i think russ is not motivated because dani and holly are showing no interest in him while lola and polya were showing some interest in him by dancing with him, letting him strip and letting him whip them with his belt

Very good point and didn’t think at all…but Polya spoiled it that night 😡🤬😡🤬