Leora - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

7 hours ago, The Earl said:

Hi
Leora spoke to Paul after arriving today.
Where leora was the night one can only speculate everything is possible.
She said to Paul that leora will have a visitor today, I think it will be a female visitor, so leora has cleaned up the apartment a little.
We will see

Yes she spoke about meeting her friend later ,  but the girl cancelled around 18.45 as she was still at work, asked to change plans too saturday .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

8 hours ago, The Earl said:

It's very possible, but only Leora knows exactly.
In the end, doesn't it matter???
Let Leora enjoy her time with whoever.

She could have been working Overtime at the Glory Hole as well.  One just never knows.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

On 1/27/2022 at 8:54 AM, GAG-HER said:

i believe she lives in prague , but not the same town  from where leora is,  the friend got the tram home, but she does have a car.  It sounded like she said she is only  about 20 mins away by car.    

She is a new friend , and by the way leora spoke about the night they plan on meeting again for more coffee and talking.

I hope so, once I'm able to walk again without pain I'm planning on catching up with my friends. I personally would love to see Gemini/ new friend visit often. The more she visits the less scared of the camera's she will be.

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Is it possible she's been staying over night with the recent female guest and that she finally felt comfortable enough to bring this friend to her own apartment?

Yes this makes perfect sense.

• Like 1