B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

14 minutes ago, tle said:

Lia and Mia gone.. Two empty beds in B2 and Fiora and Harley awkwardly sharing a couples apartment.... SNAFU....

Forgot the empty bed in the other COV apt....

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

1350 The cleaning lady left

Hi Noldus, I know that you mentioned that you have a good reliable source who tells you information about RLC. 

I thought about that and I am wondering, is it safe to assume that this source is someone from inside RLC ? if that is the case.  Could this source be the cleaning lady ?  😆 😄 🤔.  I guess she can know a lot of things, such as who is leaving and who is joining and when  😉

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi Noldus, I know that you mentioned that you have a good reliable source who tells you information about RLC. 

I thought about that and I am wondering, is it safe to assume that this source is someone from inside RLC ? if that is the case.  Could this source be the cleaning lady ?  😆 😄 🤔.  I guess she can know a lot of things, such as who is leaving and who is joining and when  😉

noldus tells everyone at RLC what is going to happen

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

No, I have no connection to RLC 🙂 
But have many good friends who understand what is being said. 
In Russian, Spanish with the dialects and Czech
And that after almost 10 years I have gained some experience of what is going on

• Thanks 1