B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

It's true they all want to be together according to a recent conversation between Radi and Olivia, but they also all want their own bedroom and they don't want to live at the villa. I can't think of any apartment other than the villa where they can all  have their rooms, and I think that is the problem for them and RLC.  Radi has also made a request to RLC to move back downtown.

There is always the possibility of finding a new apartment that is not yet online on RLC
After that they were more or less lucky to have a rather functional apartment with that of B1 before they were fired because of the complaint of the neighbors, so for me they still lost the right to complain knowing that RLC has found the solution to get them back in the project, even if this solution is not ideal and probably more or less temporary

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

They served their purpose as they have done in the past .. the ultimate fantasy of the men , that is to watch two identical girls sharing all 😁😉 , the ultimate voyeur’s dream .. they had even understood it , the first two months and with the boyfriend / lover / fiancé that was presented on cameras , my fantasy even had gone wild … the guy always in the middle , fingering the one , kissing the other , taking showers all three in the jacuzzi fully naked , one of the twins playing with his dick … and then , a big big big fight and that was it … the end . Their decision to move in B1 and “save/help “ RLC  by having a freshly renovated apartment inhabited ,  it led to -perhaps - the most boring and disappointing presence since they were first introduced to us . 

As it has been said with many other repeaters , they all need to understand and know when - even if the money isn’t so easily made by just posing naked on cameras - the time is up to search for new things in life and proceed accordingly .. Two nice identical women that the time slowly has started being obvious on them , since a long time their plan of just share a bed and get money for it , has been successful . The viewers are indifferent , RLC didn’t care a lot since the only thought was to keep the apartment “ online “‘and the beds filled . Everyone is happy 😆… except …the significant and ongoing drop of subscribers with the current RLC business plan that nobody can decode what they are trying to do . 

Are you sure she broke up with that german/indian boyfriend of hers? Because i´ve seen couple days ago some guy standing at the doorstep with dog. Could be him. And she´s been always calling some guy in english. 

2 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Are you sure she broke up with that german/indian boyfriend of hers? Because i´ve seen couple days ago some guy standing at the doorstep with dog. Could be him. And she´s been always calling some guy in english. 

I've said all along that the guy they were with at the Villa decided he wanted to be with Mia not Lia and Lia let him have it on a phone call one night when I was listening, They were still in the Villa in the room currently occupied by Holly. 

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've said all along that the guy they were with at the Villa decided he wanted to be with Mia not Lia and Lia let him have it on a phone call one night when I was listening, They were still in the Villa in the room currently occupied by Holly. 

Early on this time, I heard phone call/s (not sure) with Lia and b/f where she was finding him too intense about something and felt he was over-reacting to thing that happened between them ... she told him that she felt it could be bad sign if he was reacting to thing at this stage, what would it be like if something more serious/disagreement was to happen in the future, she was very clear to him about this as I recall but he seemed to be wriggling about on it.

For the record should say I was completely under-impressed with him as a person, tho initially pleased to have English spoken he came across to me as somewhat precious (for want of a better word) and it seemed to me he expected the twins to hang on his every word and sentence, ie expected conversations etc to revolve around him.

This is impression based on what I saw and heard but I then avoided the b/f and twin/twins together as I found his ego was getting in the way (for me). Of course he may be an amazing and learned fellow but I just found him too precious around the twins so good luck if they stuck with him I would pass on it 🤡

• Like 1