B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Although I’m not sorry to see the twins leave and they brought nothing to the party, I wouldn’t want to wish them anything bad. They have always appeared genuine types but like them all, calculating business women who this time around have made plenty of money for nothing but then that’s life I suppose; if you can make a few bob from lying on your back doing naff all then good for them. Wish I could! 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I just watched the twins leaving B1 so I guess they will take the 7:30AM flight to Odyssa.  So, It is confirmed now for me that the twins are from Ukraine.  The pattern in the last year or so is that the girls from Ukraine seem to get visas with longer duration so they stay longer than the girls from Russia. 

I hope there will not be participation # 6 for the twins. Five times are more than enough but no one will ever know what RLC will do. If they bring them back, the only explanation for me is that RLC is bankrupted and can't recruit new girls. 

People from Ukraine can come visa free for 90 days in any period of 180 days to schengen states as .one they do not work. I think the twins were here for 180 days which lets me to think they had some form of study visa. I saw them several times learning Spanish online.... in theory I think it would not be a problem to come back after 90 days. Russians cannot come without a visa to Spain e.g. and it is not so easy to get even a tourist visa for them, unless they have proof of enough money or a sponsor. so in a nutshell easier for RLC to bring in ukrainian girl the more so in the current po.itical climate

• Like 1

The twins flight arrived in Odesa at 12:12 EET.

Once the German/Turkish bf no longer visited them at the villa, and Gina was booted from her apartment, they ceased being interesting to watch.  Someone mentioned they thought it was the bf at the door of B-1 about 10 days ago with a dog, though he could not be seen.  Judging by Mia's (?) reactions at the doorway, jumping up and down, and both twins being affectionate with the dog, it probably was him.

20 minutes ago, moules said:

The twins flight arrived in Odesa at 12:12 EET.

Once the German/Turkish bf no longer visited them at the villa, and Gina was booted from her apartment, they ceased being interesting to watch.  Someone mentioned they thought it was the bf at the door of B-1 about 10 days ago with a dog, though he could not be seen.  Judging by Mia's (?) reactions at the doorway, jumping up and down, and both twins being affectionate with the dog, it probably was him.

Or a new guy

• Like 1