B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Well, the disastrous double mint twins are packing which means a soon departure, Mila's time is about to run out, and Karol has never stayed this long before has she ?

My guess is with all the empty beds all over RLC in the Barcelona Apartments, that B-1 might be on the chopping block again until they can get some interest in the project. But of course all these empty beds will not bring a reduced rate to the members who pay the bills.

• Like 1

I just watched the twins leaving B1 so I guess they will take the 7:30AM flight to Odyssa.  So, It is confirmed now for me that the twins are from Ukraine.  The pattern in the last year or so is that the girls from Ukraine seem to get visas with longer duration so they stay longer than the girls from Russia. 

I hope there will not be participation # 6 for the twins. Five times are more than enough but no one will ever know what RLC will do. If they bring them back, the only explanation for me is that RLC is bankrupted and can't recruit new girls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well, the disastrous double mint twins are packing which means a soon departure, Mila's time is about to run out, and Karol has never stayed this long before has she ?

My guess is with all the empty beds all over RLC in the Barcelona Apartments, that B-1 might be on the chopping block again until they can get some interest in the project. But of course all these empty beds will not bring a reduced rate to the members who pay the bills.

That will give them an excuse to raise the rates.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 1/30/2022 at 10:15 PM, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi ddhm, I think I have an explanation for you 🤩 which it doesn't make perfect sense to me though. 

If you look in B2 apartment, the smallest room is ready for a girl to move in so my guess is that this girl is a new participant who is referred by either Kristy or Alana but for some unknown reason she hasn't arrived yet. Also, RLC was expecting that Kristy and Alana would stay in a separate room. That is why the bed in the third room is not ready because RLC probably didn't make any plans to recruit a fourth girl in B2 (as it happened with the previous 4 girls of B2).  

I want Kamila back!!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Well , off they go .. a really promising start with that guy , degrading as the months were passing by to a point that I think nobody cared . I think their RLC circle is done , we can thank them on being amazing eye candies , great bodies , superb asses .. but that was all .. watching this once  , twice it is fine .. but a repeated situation becomes boring and that’s what occured . Had the fiancé stayed online , it could have been interesting at times . They are RLC “ soldiers “ ( girls that will do as asked anytime by their employer ), I won’t be surprised if they appear again .. but this would be , as has been very correctly said , devastating and panicking move by RLC . All the best to the nice twins 😇

By the way , whose next ? Mila ? 🤔🤔 4 empty beds currently if we add also B5 .. B2 x2 , B1 x1 , B5 x1