B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was finding odd that Karol didn't move her stuff as soon as the Cleaning Lady finished so she could clean her room too.

They must let you have something to look at another day as well

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I was finding odd that Karol didn't move her stuff as soon as the Cleaning Lady finished so she could clean her room too.

Well, I guess that means her old room won't be reoccupied any time soon.

This would make three empty rooms in GOV alone. In addition, at least a couple is still missing in B5 and actually RLC could use two or three new couple apartments.

RLC is slowly going downhill.

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well, I told the two or three times that the B2 girls changed rooms .... 😛

To be fair Noldus, I think that I was the one who noticed first that Anna, Lola and Mila started changing rooms on their own 😉 (it usually took RLC sometime to update the list) so each one of them can stay in the master bedroom. You can go back to the posts late last summer.

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

No, I have no connection to RLC 🙂 
But have many good friends who understand what is being said. 
In Russian, Spanish with the dialects and Czech
And that after almost 10 years I have gained some experience of what is going on

If I were you, I would make contacts with the cleaning lady. As many cleaning ladies and housekeepers, I think she has a treasure of information 🤫 about what is going on inside the Barcelona apartments and she also speaks the girls language  (she usually chats with the girls).

• Like 1

Well , Karol definitely deserves this room , in case her boyfriend is visiting again , it can only be better . Let’s see how long another bed is going to remain empty .. from the overcrowded period during Christmas to a period that they can’t find or have difficulties with girls .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , Karol definitely deserves this room , in case her boyfriend is visiting again , it can only be better . Let’s see how long another bed is going to remain empty .. from the overcrowded period during Christmas to a period that they can’t find or have difficulties with girls .. 

that was said about megan when she got the master bedroom, but rocco went home and wasnt seen again

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

No, I have no connection to RLC 🙂 
But have many good friends who understand what is being said. 
In Russian, Spanish with the dialects and Czech
And that after almost 10 years I have gained some experience of what is going on

You forgot Geordie, when Luna was here...😉

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

that was said about megan when she got the master bedroom, but rocco went home and wasnt seen again

If I remember correctly , it was posted that there were some issues with his job after his one and only visit that prevented him from visiting again . After some months , while Megan was still with RLC , there were rumors that they broke up , I think Megan hardly ever showed her sadness .. Rocco was one of the best guests and for sure a visitor that could even become with Megan a “ COV “ , let’s see what’s going to be with Karol’s guy and if her ongoing language courses are an indication of her to become a permanent Spanish resident . 

• Haha 1