B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

1 hour ago, moules said:

The twins flight arrived in Odesa at 12:12 EET.

Once the German/Turkish bf no longer visited them at the villa, and Gina was booted from her apartment, they ceased being interesting to watch.  Someone mentioned they thought it was the bf at the door of B-1 about 10 days ago with a dog, though he could not be seen.  Judging by Mia's (?) reactions at the doorway, jumping up and down, and both twins being affectionate with the dog, it probably was him.

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Or a new guy

The fact that the girls relationships (BFs or other guests) do not make it to the appartment (or only in very rare exceptions), is what makes GOV so incredibly nonsensical. All this speculation about the relationship status of the girls who keep their private lives so far away from the camera is even more pointless. I mean no offence. But I think it is important to realise that something that may happen elsewhere is absolutely no substitute for something that happens (or should happen at least occasionally) in the apartment.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The fact that the girls relationships (BFs or other guests) do not make it to the appartment (or only in very rare exceptions), is what makes GOV so incredibly nonsensical. All this speculation about the relationship status of the girls who keep their private lives so far away from the camera is even more pointless. I mean no offence. But I think it is important to realise that something that may happen elsewhere is absolutely no substitute for something that happens (or should happen at least occasionally) in the apartment.

yeah yeah we know.

• Haha 1

time passes and we have seen the twins get older, from their early twenties to almost 30 years old!!! two sisters a little too good for rlc, two rather normal girls in fact, like nana!!!! even if we always hope for a little more show, their actions and their morality is respectable!!! good luck in your life girls, as well as to nana whom I couldn't thank because of the covid, but who was my favorite!!!💞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

time passes and we have seen the twins get older, from their early twenties to almost 30 years old!!! two sisters a little too good for rlc, two rather normal girls in fact, like nana!!!! even if we always hope for a little more show, their actions and their morality is respectable!!! good luck in your life girls, as well as to nana whom I couldn't thank because of the covid, but who was my favorite!!!💞

This is when I like to refer to the falling viewer number for RLC.

RLC is going down the drain for a reason. The twins, or rather their lack of real life in the appartment, is certainly also a reason for this. I at least hope that they never come back. 

2 hours ago, T W said:

maybe gina is coming back... she was a couple of days ago at a big party at Kylie and rus appartment. ah and she is already familiar with lies and mias last room.... 

Gina will give all the energy and activities boost needed , the girls like her and very important , she simply likes and enjoys being a GOV , as we have said , there’s no point being on cameras or doing in general a job you don’t like , Gina likes it . With her love story quite some months now away from her head in comparison to the first weeks , the appearance she had in B5 and the interaction with nearly everyone and with girls being awaited to fill the empty beds , I think she’s a great candidate to have her back . Gina still manages to create discussions , either negative or positive , debatable thoughts and opinions amongst members , I guess she’s someone who has a personality and that’s why we care either for her plus or the minus she has like any of us in the end😇

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina will give all the energy and activities boost needed , the girls like her and very important , she simply likes and enjoys being a GOV , as we have said , there’s no point being on cameras or doing in general a job you don’t like , Gina likes it . With her love story quite some months now away from her head in comparison to the first weeks , the appearance she had in B5 and the interaction with nearly everyone and with girls being awaited to fill the empty beds , I think she’s a great candidate to have her back . Gina still manages to create discussions , either negative or positive , debatable thoughts and opinions amongst members , I guess she’s someone who has a personality and that’s why we care either for her plus or the minus she has like any of us in the end😇

Sorry DD, but I'm sick to death of 'old' girls...The only girl I'd welcome back with open arms has 4 letters, begins with 'L' end in 'A', and she was born just up the road from me...😁😍

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry DD, but I'm sick to death of 'old' girls...The only girl I'd welcome back with open arms has 4 letters, begins with 'L' end in 'A', and she was born just up the road from me...😁😍

And who wouldn’t love to see her ? That makes it two then out of 4 empty beds  😉😉🥳 . I am just a person that likes to get nice feelings watching RLC , fun , entertainment, real life then mixes naturally if a person acts realistic and as she would do also off cameras . I think Gina is at this level , Luna left when we just started learning of her , but , the way I saw that girl , I would prefer she stays away from this world , she can do a hell of much better in her life by avoiding any influence this world can cause to her . Of course, this doesn’t mean that I won’t be welcoming with the biggest of joy a possible return .. especially if she could convince some students like her to make guest appearances 😁

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

OMG we need Gina to get back, than RLC will become best voyeur site in the world yay!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And who wouldn’t love to see her ? That makes it two then 😉😉🥳 . I am just a person that likes to get nice feelings watching RLC , fun , entertainment, real life then mixes naturally if a person acts realistic and as she would do also off cameras . I think Gina is at this level , Luna left when we just started learning of her , but , the way I saw that girl , I would prefer she stays away from this world , she can do a hell of much better in her life by avoiding any influence this world can cause to her . Of course, this doesn’t mean that I won’t be welcoming with the biggest of joy a possible return .. especially if she could convince some students like her to make guest appearances 😁

As long as Bruno and his cronies are history she'd be fine...Didn't she meet Martina? I think so, because I'm sure M was a little sad to hear Luna had been kicked out. That would be friendship I'd like to see unravel and blossom...and I'm not talking about sexually 

• Thanks 1

Just now, rafan said:

OMG we need Gina to get back, than RLC will become best voyeur site in the world yay!

Even Gina’s thoughts for her are like we got to know her .There  are the ones we wish when back and the ones that simply don’t . There’s no “ why not “ 😂 Exactly as she is , a girl of the edges .

• Confused 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

As long as Bruno and his cronies are history she'd be fine...Didn't she meet Martina? I think so, because I'm sure M was a little sad to hear Luna had been kicked out. That would be friendship I'd like to see unravel and blossom...and I'm not talking about sexually 

I totally agree with your comment ,I can’t recall if she met with Martina, she visited the villa if my memory serves me well when she and Zac had sex on the couch in the LR but I don’t remember if Martina  was there also . Apart from that day , I think they were never met elsewhere . 

• Upvote 1