B1 - General Topic 2022 #4 (January / February)

Despite all the negative shit thrown at the twins over the years, they are nice friendly girls, and that group hug with Karol before leaving was the twins in a nutshell. I think they've had there time RLC now and need to move on with their lives, but I wish them all the best for the future...💕

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Good riddance to them. Now lets see what other useless boring repeat they bring back to replace them.

That could take a little while, though. Two rooms in B2 are already empty and also in B5 a couple is still missing. I even suspect that another "renovation" is coming soon. Maybe Kristy and Alana will just move to B1.

It is becoming more and more obvious that RLC has problems finding new people. Anna, Lola and the Twins were already nothing more than empty shells for the project (like placeholders). I doubt that RLC really has a good plan for getting back on track. It is not only in GOV where new people are missing. Actually, they also could use two or three new couples.  They will probably lose more girls in the course of 2022 and close down completely at some point.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Despite all the negative shit thrown at the twins over the years, they are nice friendly girls, and that group hug with Karol before leaving was the twins in a nutshell. I think they've had there time RLC now and need to move on with their lives, but I wish them all the best for the future...💕

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😢

• Like 1