Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

3 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Boy the temperature in this apartment has gone from about plus 10c to around minus 30c in no time at all. I for one, am not impressed with the way things appear to be going. Leora is not a lesbian, and if that is where this is headed, then I will cancel my sub. 

I agree that we can't label her a lesbian, but she is interested in pussy.  She spent a lot of time playing with Malia's pussy and even tasted her juices at least one time.  She might not be but if a girl responds to her she sure seems to be interested.

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

I agree that we can't label her a lesbian, but she is interested in pussy.  She spent a lot of time playing with Malia's pussy and even tasted her juices at least one time.  She might not be but if a girl responds to her she sure seems to be interested.

Leora like being fondled and bated by and with another woman.  Many times before she came she'd watch Malia's hand on her pussy and it brought her over the top. She's an exhibitionist with us and was with Malia. I think it was something she'd never done. In March 2020 on the couch she came very hard more than once staring at Malia fingering herself.  Later after a massage Malia just decided to go for it and flat bate Leora on that June 24th.  Leora gave it up and periodically allowed herself to go all in. Don't think kissing or sucking was done as it was just somewhere Leora was not comfortable going. It would have gone oral if Malia had stayed. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora like being fondled and bated by and with another woman.  Many times before she came she'd watch Malia's hand on her pussy and it brought her over the top. She's an exhibitionist with us and was with Malia. I think it was something she'd never done. In March 2020 on the couch she came very hard more than once staring at Malia fingering herself.  Later after a massage Malia just decided to go for it and flat bate Leora on that June 24th.  Leora gave it up and periodically allowed herself to go all in. Don't think kissing or sucking was done as it was just somewhere Leora was not comfortable going. It would have gone oral if Malia had stayed. Just my opinion.

I agree with you, i think Leora is not comfortable with kissing, we have rarely seen her kissing Paul even when they were making love...