Leora - Home Activities (2022) #17

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True. It's all bizarre as we know, the whole L/P/LB situation, but like i said a while ago, fact is often stranger than fiction. My brother was married for 10 years then got divorced. He and his ex had an amicable split but only speak if needed. What they certainly don't do now, is speak 8 times in one day and tells him what he should eat for dinner.....

And your brother certainly doesn't tell his ex-wife how their day was or how they should visit that place who visited the other day. 

Yeah, strange. 😁

• Like 2

Chernobyl tells the story of the explosion that happened at the Nuclear Power Plant that gives its name to the title. In 1986, in Ukraine, the accident decimated dozens of people and turned out to be the biggest nuclear disaster in history. While the world mourned what had happened, scientist Valery Legasov (Jared Harris), physicist Ulana Khomyuk (Emily Watson) and vice-president of the Council of Ministers Boris Shcherbina (Stellan Skarsgård) try to discover the causes of the accident.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's getting into watching Chernobyl, the mini-series. Was telling Paul she and Zena watched one last night, must be watching the next episode right now.

About time, I think watched it back in 2020. Good TV

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, believe it or not Leora cares about Paul, in her own way but she cares.

If Leora were not happy with Paul she would have left him to his fate by now, instead she is trying in every way to take him to Prague.

The fact is that if you REALLY LOVE someone as you claim , you don’t make 2 years to see this person .. She could easily go and visit him in Russia , we named the ways since she’s of Russian  citizenship .. and if you REALLY love someone , you don’t abandon the person you love for the sake of money .. You stay in the place you are , trying to find a common solution . If they both had financial problems, I could understand . But Leora has solved much of her economical difficulties , well , let’s say that in comparison to many people of her nationality , she can have a very comfortable life . Nelly and Bogdan have already two own apartments in Russia just to see how much they were benefited by RLC . And L&P didn’t make any crazy luxury life like going out in bars , restaurants or in general spending the money in such way . 

I posted links what many Russians do so as to be able and travel easier in the world and how they can get vaccinated in Europe . In any case , I said it many times and I don’t hesitate to say it again , Paul is the past and he’s there always because Leora can’t let go of the safety and back up plan if things get off the rail in Europe . I don’t know if this means that Leora believes that she can control Paul because she’s the one with the money but you NEVER maintain a parallel relationship with another guy for 1,5 years when you had opportunity after opportunity to terminate it if this person doesn’t mean anything to you . This doesn’t change that Leora and her current boyfriend aren’t at their best in this period and their situation has got worse , but like Paul being around , he is also . 

I am convinced that LB is really just a relationship about having sex.Ok feelings are certainly there, otherwise it would have been over long ago.leora is a woman and is alone in Prague.Isn't it a little understandable?

Talking to her girlfriend and being together is good for her. She's a little distracted by all the other problems with the dog.

I hope she'll finally figure out the situation with LB. Unfortunately, I think that if he calls, she will immediately jump again and everything else is forgotten.
That wouldn't be the first time it's happened either.
As long as leora doesn't manage that Paul can come, it will remain like this in an endless loop.
Just my opinion

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I am convinced that LB is really just a relationship about having sex.Ok feelings are certainly there, otherwise it would have been over long ago.leora is a woman and is alone in Prague.Isn't it a little understandable?

Talking to her girlfriend and being together is good for her. She's a little distracted by all the other problems with the dog.

I hope she'll finally figure out the situation with LB. Unfortunately, I think that if he calls, she will immediately jump again and everything else is forgotten.
That wouldn't be the first time it's happened either.
As long as leora doesn't manage that Paul can come, it will remain like this in an endless loop.
Just my opinion

I really think the S.O.B. has also got a long term GF and L is a silly girl.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's getting into watching Chernobyl, the mini-series. Was telling Paul she and Zena watched one last night, must be watching the next episode right now.

✔️ yeah both girls were really interested in 1st episode last night,  think there will be lots of tears when watching further episodes though especially the culling of the dogs in the later episode. 

Leora had been binge watching 'Dexter' since the weekend before that, which she  enjoyed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I really think the S.O.B. has also got a long term GF and L is a silly girl.

Leora, Leora, Leora, Leora, in which room she is in every minute what she is wearing when she is leaving when she is back, following the countless useless conversations between her and the fucking virtual boyfriend in Russia. How much can you talk and be interested in every unimportant move or detail of somebody who has nothing happening in her boring and lonely life? To all worshippers I feel sorry for you, get a life!! "Leora's home activity" ridiculous title...let me tell you something,there is no activity at all. 

• Sad 4