Leora - Home Activities (2022) #18

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing will remain unanswered , the time will give as always the answers 😁 If you see Malia one day back , then you know ..But the source of all of these has 100% accurate info all the time , that’s what I can say .

Malia will be at least another year before any type of a return. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@Slipper Guyquad 

I ask this in the most genuine way dd, not to cause any trouble believe me. 

Where has this info come from? Malia's marriage is fine, this is the third time you have hinted at this. Neither myself or GH can work out where all this info including LB has been uttered on camera. I know you're not making it up, i will happily say that someone else must have informed you, but like i also say, i have no idea about this news.

For what I know , Malia settled in Ukraine with her guy but in the process of time he proved a loser to use a polite word , he beat Malia very bad some weeks ago .They are still together but she wants to leave him and return in Krasnoyarsk .As soon as she returns , she can / wants to make some paper work and reduce the period  not being able visiting Prague and return to RLC .

I have more info and lots of the things that Leora discussed with her visitor but since you ask about Malia , that’s what I can tell . For her boyfriend , he refused to show up immediately Leora told him about the cameras , their relation has worsened the last period . 

And since it is something that I recently found out , Kitty and Leora follow one another at instagram , this doesn’t mean of course that they maybe speak and Leora also knows another current  tenant in Prague .

Edit ; All of above info are according to Leora ….

karl pilkington bullshit GIF  fucking 100% muppet.  

Everything she told Zena she has mentioned loads of times..  Her relationship with LB has been different now for over 8 months (as i keep telling everyone) but they are close friends on and off,

just like the new translator the other night , your german friend gets  muddled up with how russian sentences work. 

i told everyone who asked me about malia back in early december that because she had got married , and now has a different visa she has been told she can fight to take about 6-8 months off the 14 month ban,  so that her and her husband can then come back to prague.  Leora has called him a loser since day one of there relationship, but is ok with him as long as malia is happy. 

Also your translator seems to only choose certain parts of dialogue,  like leora said, one minute she phones upset because he is getting annoyed, and abusive then next day saying how happy they are together, (they were the same when living in prague) malia main problem is her husbands family which is why she wants to get away.  See how now its a different story from what your trying tell.  

malia wants to go home 1st as her mum is very ill and is always in and out of hospital.  Leora has told her to stay with her mum until the end, but doesnt think malia will. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🙄☝️😄😅😂🤣 Would that be 'The Source' who supposedly has '100% accurate info all the time' who once upon a time was caught spying on one of someone's social media accounts and was blocked soon after for doing so. Somehow, me thinks so. 🤣

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

que GIF

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

que GIF

Lol. Well it certainly wasn't you that I was referring to GH since you have seemed to pretty much accurately know what has been mentioned at times in regards to conversations that could be overheard.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

good Morning  

great thursday everyone

Friday. Day to spread kindness. Day to talk, feel, do and smile. Of drinking, flirting, looking and laughing

04/02/2022        04/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 1

Yesterday was a great night 

Leora On the phone with Paul 

Waiting for the food to arrive 30 minutes In the building's stepdaughter 

food came wrong 

call for complaint 

Make dinner 

In Malia's room 

Masturbation with Mr white 

on the tablet  

Eat 

To sleep 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF  fucking 100% muppet.  

Everything she told Zena she has mentioned loads of times..  Her relationship with LB has been different now for over 8 months (as i keep telling everyone) but they are close friends on and off,

just like the new translator the other night , your german friend gets  muddled up with how russian sentences work. 

i told everyone who asked me about malia back in early december that because she had got married , and now has a different visa she has been told she can fight to take about 6-8 months off the 14 month ban,  so that her and her husband can then come back to prague.  Leora has called him a loser since day one of there relationship, but is ok with him as long as malia is happy. 

Also your translator seems to only choose certain parts of dialogue,  like leora said, one minute she phones upset because he is getting annoyed, and abusive then next day saying how happy they are together, (they were the same when living in prague) malia main problem is her husbands family which is why she wants to get away.  See how now its a different story from what your trying tell.  

malia wants to go home 1st as her mum is very ill and is always in and out of hospital.  Leora has told her to stay with her mum until the end, but doesnt think malia will. 

Leora definitely knows what losers are.  She was with one herself for 9 Years or longer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour à tous 

merci pour tout vos commentaires  que je li dès que je peux  un grand merci pour les derniers commentaires

de gag her et de guyquad  pulo Et de vous tous

ou sa me manque actuellement c’est de ne pas voir leora dans son appartement pour l’instant et j’espère

jai pu lire qu’une fille était venue dans l’appartement avec un air de ressemblance à Malia 

à telle toujours des appels de paul 

sont il cordiaux pense t’il à venir avec Eva 

je suis sur mon téléphone  et toujours au même endroit 

bonne journée 

• Upvote 3