Leora - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It is also true that if this friend of hers had been Zena, GAG would have specified it...

I do not know what to think. 😐

It’s simply a change of Leora’s approach to the project , once a visitor was “ allowed “ to enter ( and the results obviously were hugely appreciated , forum going on fire , half  of the replays with the two girls sitting on the couch ) , I can’t find a reason why slowly she won’t be doing what we have been saying for ages , that is opening her apartment for other people .Maybe she realized that it was a mistake , maybe she understood that  trying to hide her life didn’t lead anywhere or didn’t have the expected results , maybe she was also tired of this on/off double life with the cameras . 

It was also recently posted that Leora is adjusting more and more slowly to a more westerner way of life , the paradox was that for 2,5 years she was keeping her apartment “ a place not to be “ for the others , she made the beginning with someone , the reasonable would be for more to follow .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I'm not convinced, GAG says that Leora was also willing to invite this friend to her house but then she changed her mind because she didn't want these problems to be leaked to the whole world. So this friend of hers knew about cameras but how? Either she had already been to Leora's or Leora herself told her about it and that would be rare.

I think you will find that Leora did NOT want to air the friends problems to CC members and the friend does not know about the cams.

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s simply a change of Leora’s approach to the project , once a visitor was “ allowed “ to enter ( and the results obviously were hugely appreciated , forum going on fire , half  of the replays with the two girls sitting on the couch ) , I can’t find a reason why slowly she won’t be doing what we have been saying for ages , that is opening her apartment for other people .Maybe she realized that it was a mistake , maybe she understood that  trying to hide her life didn’t lead anywhere or didn’t have the expected results , maybe she was also tired of this on/off double life with the cameras . 

It was also recently posted that Leora is adjusting more and more slowly to a more westerner way of life , the paradox was that for 2,5 years she was keeping her apartment “ a place not to be “ for the others , she made the beginning with someone , the reasonable would be for more to follow .

Who knows why but I have the feeling that we will never see this friend of hers at home...

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora um Rat in Beziehungsangelegenheiten zu bitten, ist ähnlich wie den Papst zu fragen, wie man Make-up aufträgt und ein großartiges Sexualleben hat.

Sie kann ihr eigenes verworrenes Lebensnetz nicht sortieren, geschweige denn jemand anderen beraten. 😁

Ich denke mal, wenn du dein Leben so im Griff hättest wie Leora, dann müsstest du nicht jeden Tag hier im Netz sein u. dummes Zeug schreiben

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

I think if you were as in control of your life as Leora is, you wouldn't have to be here on the web writing stupid stuff every day

And if you had as much control of your life as you imagine you wouldn’t have time to read and reply to these stupid remarks.

Its precisely because I do have control of my life that I have the time to do exactly as I choose……

I don’t have a monopoly on stupidity, it seems it’s endemic where you live.

I make remarks for fools like you to respond to, you didn’t disappoint me.

You make sure you have a nice day now 🖕

• Like 3