Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

2 minutes ago, tle said:

The only ones I've seen nicer in this apartment were Gina's... But that's a subjective call... I like the way Martina's move when she dances.... She can really make those titties dance...

Can be that's really a question of personal taste. But Martinas face by far nicer (my personal taste).😁

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Can be that's really a question of personal taste. But Martinas face by far nicer (my personal taste).😁

Oh yes... Martina has a lovely face and a lovely body.. Gina has a lovely body....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Okay my Furenzu (フレンズ), I have learned depending on where you are from and your values, you might find that some women are uninhibited like Martina. The inhibition with Martina does not seem to rollover with her friends (best friends) or does it? I would have thought this inhibition with Martina would have to be more with cultural expectations than inhibitions or lack of them. Thoughts? But wouldn’t this manner or lack thereof have a little to do with respect and risk? 

Martina, as we have seen, is very open to sex and it is probably her favorite subject to talk about as it is in this forum.  

When it comes to the bedroom, it should be an absolute joyride, through and through but I have said it before for these two (Alberto and Martina) there is a lot left to be desired (better sex or lovemaking), even after 10 years. 

For Martina, with another girl and perhaps with Alberto from time to time, take your vitamins, buckle up, and remember that providing orgasms is a common courtesy; If not for one then the other should have one and both feel altruistic there was an orgasm!

Both being very knowledgeable in nature, have found a way to survive the (unexpected) pandemic when others may not. They have now found a goal and way to utilize the current situation to the fullest. Does this happening have anything to do with buddha? They continue efforts to find one another, maybe we all are? Also, in spite of thoughts they are FWB, it is clear to me Martina loves (not cares a lot as a friend), loves Alberto with her heart and well I hope he does her as well? Love grows over years!

I believe they have a plan, which I have known others, our family friends of wealth, to lose their wealth due to no vision and no plan. 

However, the living situation (RLC) was amusing to watch and it is now as entertaining to hear about and keeps us thinking. 

4am Sunday morning snap time

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stands to reason, paying subscribers are tired of seeing the same people over and over.

Good reason. It's like in the bathroom in the morning, I always see the same face in the mirror. Which is also a bit boring, but I don't have to pay for it either. 😂

• Haha 3