Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

They don't remember the good fucks where Martina lies on the bed exhausted and not able to continue even if she wanted. 

You are correct, I don't remember any occasions where Martina was laying there sexualy satisfied and spent, not with Alberto anyway.  

• Like 1

Alberto.... a good guy?  Not going to put him on a pedestal. I admit he is helpful around the apartment, cooking, cleaning, laundry. He is also a very good companion to Martina. My irritation with Alberto is his lifestyle. Staying up till 1 to 4 am, playing video games. Sleeping on the couch in front of the TV. Staying in bed till past noon. Spending his days dicking with his phone and cleaning his bike parts. This is a young man who should be out building a future for himself, and Martina. And yet, no efforts at all to find employment ...  with potential for growth.  Just sitting on his ass. I have no tolerance for lazy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Alberto.... a good guy?  Not going to put him on a pedestal. I admit he is helpful around the apartment, cooking, cleaning, laundry. He is also a very good companion to Martina. My irritation with Alberto is his lifestyle. Staying up till 1 to 4 am, playing video games. Sleeping on the couch in front of the TV. Staying in bed till past noon. Spending his days dicking with his phone and cleaning his bike parts. This is a young man who should be out building a future for himself, and Martina. And yet, no efforts at all to find employment ...  with potential for growth.  Just sitting on his ass. I have no tolerance for lazy.

LMAO...you sub to RLC so you must have A LOT of tolerance for lazy!

51 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

You act like you're the one dating him.

7 hours ago, JYBRD said:

No I think they are enjoying to many "perks" of the project for that to happen.

Which one do you mean exactly? The money you get for being able to watch everything you do at home or what? Do not understand what you mean.🤔

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

But he doesn't seem to instill that un-abandoned passion in her.  Until she decides to stay at home on weekend nights and be with "her man and soul mate" ... I will always question where this is going.  Soul mates want to share everything together ... even extra sexual partners if they are open to that (which seems like they might be).

Can still remember the days when many men spent the evenings after dinner in the pub, which was considered male and the woman was home alone. That was accepted.

Now we criticize Martina's lifestyle because it probably doesn't fit into the way of life of some here. Why shouldn't Martina go out at the weekend (you can certainly argue about the duration)? Alberto could certainly accompany her if it was important to him, but he prefers to stay at home. Is that the only reason why Martina should stay at homen watching Alberto watching stupid films on his mobile phone? I'd also like to see more activities between the two as they don't do enough together for a relationship for my personal taste either, but since they're still together there seems to be other things that keep them together that we don't know about.🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Now we criticize Martina's lifestyle because it probably doesn't fit into the way of life of some here.

I am not criticizing her lifestyle.  I love her lifestyle and  perhaps am obsessed over her because I desire to have her lifestyle myself.  I am very happy for Martina.

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Why shouldn't Martina go out at the weekend (you can certainly argue about the duration)?

I assume most monogamous couples have enough space in their relationship for "girls night out" and "boys nights".   But the fact that you seem concerned about how long she stays out, this seems to support my argument that these evenings are not healthy for her relationship with Alberto.  Again, I am not concerned about her relationship with Alberto.  I think this is a casual FWB relationship at best.  I could be wrong and I actually hope I am wrong.

Alberto could certainly accompany her if it was important to him, but he prefers to stay at home.

Exactly.

why Martina should stay at home watching Alberto watching stupid films on his mobile phone?

Of course.  But I am *sure* she totally loves him and would do *anything* to stay with him.

but since they're still together there seems to be other things that keep them together that we don't know about.🤷‍♂️

Maybe it's the Greek love god Eros (yes Eros, not @ddhm) who has preordained these two to be together until death do them part.

I adore you ADALBERT.  I have been accused that I am too invested in Martina and at some point perhaps I was.  But it is so cute to me how much you want these two to succeed.  I am with you my friend.