Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Possible that Flow's back...could be also a reason for sleeping so much.

Flow seems to take a lot out of her.. It looked like she got a tampon from under the bathroom sink earlier.. I could be mistaken...

Hace 19 horas, tle dijo:

Creo que está hablando de la noche en que Nelly se quedó a dormer en la cama con Martina mientras Alberto se quedó en la sala jugando videojuegos y luego durmiendo en la habitación de invitados...

Exactly. Thank you.

• Like 1

About the outfits night:

* a few days ago, Martina was talking on the cell in the bedroom and she said (from the google translate) those words : "money, casting, about my name, will do, happy, yes" and she also mention a name that I never heard before.

It was related to the night and for that night, the possibilities are:

• maybe 1) OF but to do the picture and video at night, not sure why
  • maybe 2) doing sex movie with other, it a good possibility
  • maybe 3) doing sex with other for just a 'trip' with 3 or 4 others at the same time, it a good possibility

Despite all of those possibilities: the days before, she was afraid to tell Alberto because it was another big step on her free will about sexual life on her side but finally Alberto accepted it with no problem. That why she love him so much....My ex was like that, that why I was loving him so much...the move I was loving and fucking him, the more I was free to go on a new adventure.

But the most important part was that she want Alberto to be with her because she need him to feel secure in that new adventure. Alberto dit not participate in this but been only there for Martina. It was not like those weekend nights where she end up with the people she know and no problem to fuck with them, she don't need Alberto for those nights. That outfit night was completely different stuff.

At the end: It like those game where you have to solve the mystery, that FUN !

And don't forget, who intervene here:

• the participants of RLC
  • RLC 'member' also to keep the interest
  • the others....
  • and sometime me when Nelly take control of my keyboard...😋
  •  

Go let have fun..... 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Too bad for you that none of this happened... except maybe in your dreams. All you have left is your alcohol. Poor woman...no fun. Just a headache the next day.😢😂

it a funny movie here and your a part of it, Yes , I like that ! LOL 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

About the outfits night:

* a few days ago, Martina was talking on the cell in the bedroom and she said (from the google translate) those words : "money, casting, about my name, will do, happy, yes" and she also mention a name that I never heard before....

😋

LOL....google translator, not new but haven't had it for a long time here...good examples of how rumors and assumptions arise without understanding the context. Well, if you already know what you want to understand before....then something like that really helps....🤦‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1