Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

5 hours ago, tle said:

I told you Taco was a player... None of the girls can resist him...

Oh ! Taco, always at the right time ,at the right place, at the right view, he is going at all the girls and all the girls love him some much .....Lucky Taco !!!!! 

If Taco could talk and tell us all the happing, it would be so great but Taco will begin to ask money from us....

The new RLC will be  T_RGLC:  Taco, "a Reality Dog Cam, where you see real life from the special view of Taco !"  

P.S when you think about it, everything is free for Taco...😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tle said:

Yes she was.. They all are...

she was fucking like crazy, imagine she would eat Alberto in 2 minutes. Alberto would have to take a nap for 24 hours....

She is a good mix of energy and tenderness and she is bi at 100 % and play music and dance, what a special one 🤭  

• Sad 1

one thing I understand more and I wonder if you realize the same thing.

The way Martina and her friends talk and kiss and and shows signs of affection and 'act' together in the bathroom (taking a shower and doing stuff on the toilet, all at the same time), it's the way they act and it's 'normal' for them.

In contrast, doing the same in my real life (I am not prude, you know me) would be considered marks of real special affection/attraction towards someone.

But that doesn't explain the famous episode of Martina and her brother in the bathroom, nor the famous "big hug" towards the fat guy.

The question: what is the mark of affection in this Barcelona real life that denotes a real sexual attraction between 2 people ? Was is the limit that really mean "I want you to satisfy my sexual libido and fuck with you " ?

Hope you can help me to better understand.

• Sad 1

Another stuff on the last weekend friends in the apartment.

One funny thing was Martina putting her 'cold' glass on her tits to get them erected and showing it to the guy on the balcony through the window in the kitchen. One of them try to pass his hand through the window for a second... She was LOL so much.

But the thing here, shows that she likes to show herself naked and her sexual energy in front of anyone, even in front of her friends' boyfriends, with alcohol, Martina expresses more...

She know the power she have with her body, I'm a woman, I know what I'm taking about, we all do that when we are younger.

It give another view of what happen during those weekend night when she comeback the day after: friends, dance, alcohol and the part of her libido that Alberto cannot fill...

A way to go Martina , Yes !!!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

The way Martina and her friends talk and kiss and and shows signs of affection and 'act' together in the bathroom (taking a shower and doing stuff on the toilet, all at the same time), it's the way they act and it's 'normal' for them.

In contrast, doing the same in my real life (I am not prude, you know me) would be considered marks of real special affection/attraction towards someone.

But that doesn't explain the famous episode of Martina and her brother in the bathroom, nor the famous "big hug" towards the fat guy.

The question: what is the mark of affection in this Barcelona real life that denotes a real sexual attraction between 2 people ? Was is the limit that really mean "I want you to satisfy my sexual libido and fuck with you " ?

Hope you can help me to better understand.

Well, I would describe the country you live in as mostly prudish. But what has also been discussed at length here is that her behavior is more of a Martina thing. Has nothing to do with your question and it's not an example that everyone here behaves like that. Just compare the behaviour of people on a european beach with the one on an american....then you might understand it better.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

It seems you understand less, not more, all this has been discussed & answered many times, did you miss the answers?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2