Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

il y a 32 minutes, Adalbert a dit :

Yo creo que es cosa de Martina... nada que ver con ser anticuado. 😉

It was to make it clear to the funny girl that Ms. Martina and Mr. Alberto are very entertaining but that their behavior in many aspects is far from being considered normal, neither in Barcelona nor anywhere else.😄

• Upvote 1

Totally agree. We European people might be in many areas a bit more open than other ones and e.g. nudity on beach is not such a big thing, but for sure it is still not common but it is tolerated. But she behaves as being at home without the cams and people will do at home things thy might not do in public.

Today seems to be a day of regeneration for Martina. It's necessary after the party until Saturday morning and then gone again at 12:00 p.m. until evening... that's really tough. So she will sleep main part of the day. But she doesn't miss anything today...😂

4 hours ago, catalonia said:

I am from Barcelona and in life I have done such a thing. It's also possible that I'm old-fashioned

I think it's more the upbringing in her family than anything regional.. You can see it in how she and her brother act together...

26 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

The three end the weekend. Have briefly rearranged the sofa and are watching a film. Everyone seems happy. Must have been a nice weekend for them. 👍

Alberto looks like he's enjoying the film a lot.. He's out cold...

Il y a 7 heures, tle a dit :

Creo que es más la crianza en su familia que algo regional... Puedes verlo en cómo ella y su hermano actúan juntos...

Well, it would be interesting to meet the family of a guy who plays the play station in the living room while his partner fucks with another person in his bed.😕

34 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Well, it would be interesting to meet the family of a guy who plays the play station in the living room while his partner fucks with another person in his bed.😕

I can picture Martina growing up on those nude beaches near Valencia but it's hard to picture her and Alberto hooking up as teenagers...

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Love can be blind at times.  :biggrin:

Well at least we know there's nothing wrong with Alberto's eyesight... Martina might be the one that needs glasses...

• Haha 2