Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

She wants to show that although she projects the image of a girl "from a good family", she wants to be accepted as someone who is not afraid and that she is a girl ready to be rebellious.

In her case, she wants to demonstrate that she is extroverted in her sexuality. In short, to be accepted by others and she is ready to indulge in experiments with others, she is not afraid to try thing also.

She have her serious side (her studies) and her hot sexual side that it not satisfied at the level she wants. She loves Alberto really much but that it not enough.  

So that ring symbolizes this 'ready for anything' side of her and that no one is going to stop her.

In her 'outside' meetings, it will help her a lot to project this image "I'm not shy and ready to try a lot of things".

GO Martina, you are still young !!!

P.S.#1: Next step : nipple piercing... ? clitoris piercing...?😋  Martina had show, in the past, a lot of wide side of her 😛

P.S. #2: Me I don't like piercing, nose or anywhere ! and my boyfriend find that it takes beauty away from a woman.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

She wants to show that although she projects the image of a girl "from a good family", she wants to be accepted as someone who is not afraid and that she is a girl ready to be rebellious.

In her case, she wants to demonstrate that she is extroverted in her sexuality. In short, to be accepted by others and she is ready to indulge in experiments with others, she is not afraid to try thing also.

She have her serious side (her studies) and her hot sexual side that it not satisfied at the level she wants. She loves Alberto really much but that it not enough.  

So that ring symbolizes this 'ready for anything' side of her and that no one is going to stop her.

In her 'outside' meetings, it will help her a lot to project this image "I'm not shy and ready to try a lot of things".

P.S.#1: Next step : nipple piercing... ? clitoris piercing...?😋  Martina had show, in the past, a lot of wide side of her 😛

P.S. #2: Me I don't like piercing, nose or anywhere ! and my boyfriend find that it takes beauty away from a woman.  

Got to agree with you on this one...

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

So now she needs a small nose ring to show her sexual side and her rebellious side. So far it was her neck haircut. Let's see what will be interpreted next in this way.

I stick with it it's a fashion trend and nothing more.

But if you don't have anything else, you just speculate about something just to have written something...🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Adalbert said:

So now she needs a small nose ring to show her sexual side and her rebellious side. So far it was her neck haircut. Let's see what will be interpreted next in this way.

I stick with it it's a fashion trend and nothing more.

But if you don't have anything else, you just speculate about something just to have written something...🤦‍♂️

She is fully equipped to meet some new woman....the hunt is on for Martina

In the woman BI world, it is how you attract the prey to you, there always something to learn in life adalbert

Have fun !

• Confused 1

Eh ! Boy and Girls, it weekend night !!!!!!!!

That mean what for Martina ? You know......🤣 

And for Taco, a good nap in the afternoon Saturday and Sunday with his mommy to help her recover from intense physical activity during the night...like some write "for only dancing all those night weekend" 😜 Yes she love to dance and drink and oups.....🙄

P.S. And for me, my Porto entrance to my weekend in a few hours for me, a way to go Girls !!!! Yes !!!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

She is fully equipped to meet some new woman....the hunt is on for Martina

In the woman BI world, it is how you attract the prey to you, there always something to learn in life adalbert

Have fun !

Sure we have to learn new things every day, but I prefer to learn new things which are tru and worth while to be learned. And your speculations are currently not that worth while ....but for sure have fun with your female lover since you must have a lot of experience in thst area. Hope you also tell everything to your Alberto...😂

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of nose jewelry either.  However, if it's gotta be there, the stud is definitely preferred over a nose ring.  Was looking for it and I find it much harder to notice than the stud, especially given the low resolution of Martina's cameras.  It doesn't reflect like the stud did, so it's hard to see.  I hope that's as far as it goes.  For fuck's sake, if she progresses to the CENTER nose ring, I'll be none too pleased (like it matters, but I digress).  Every time I see one of those I think of a bull with it's big ol' nose ring.  Can't stand those!  NOT sexy at all.  Martina does NOT need any of that detracting from her perfection (IMHO).  My 2 cents.  😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of nose jewelry either.  However, if it's gotta be there, the stud is definitely preferred over a nose ring.  Was looking for it and I find it much harder to notice than the stud, especially given the low resolution of Martina's cameras.  It doesn't reflect like the stud did, so it's hard to see.  I hope that's as far as it goes.  For fuck's sake, if she progresses to the CENTER nose ring, I'll be none too pleased (like it matters, but I digress).  Every time I see one of those I think of a bull with it's big ol' nose ring.  Can't stand those!  NOT sexy at all.  Martina does NOT need any of that detracting from her perfection (IMHO).  My 2 cents.  😜

The only time I got a good look at it was when she was laying in bed reading...

20 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The piercing is fine but the nose ring , it’s also for me something that ruins a lot of a nice face , the center nose ring destroys it completely .. but as good friend rado07 said it some days earlier at Masha’s topic , go tell your thoughts to a woman about such things 😂🤣 She likes it , she feels nice , that’s all that matters and for us freely to say here what we think .

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The piercing is fine but the nose ring , it’s also for me something that ruins a lot of a nice face , the center nose ring destroys it completely .. but as good friend rado07 said it some days earlier at Masha’s topic , go tell your thoughts to a woman about such things 😂🤣 She likes it , she feels nice , that’s all that matters and for us freely to say here what we think .

This is true. The only one Martina needs to worry about pleasing is Martina.... As long as she's happy that's all that matters...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well said, think also that the small ring is not as noticeable as the stud. So be careful watching Marsha, you might have to think of a bull..😉😂