Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Lot of kisses, huggs...the two glasses of wine which she hasย  seem to have an effect ...BJ?

don't forget Martina is a good girl and we love her, she is not a slut๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, tle said:

Now she's gone from the stud in her nose to a ring.. No thanks Martina...

Not my case either, but apparently a trend like the navel piercing years ago. Easier to remove than a tattoo if you don't want it anymore.. So if she likes it, she has to wear it not I.๐Ÿ˜‰

From the lack of interest and conversation from the previous evening at Martina and Alberto's casa, the following are my takeaways:

• Martina returned home from school as normal and had a successful test.
  • Took a short nap
  • Went out to meet a friend (possibly Nelly) forย espresso
  • Martina returned home sad (no sex with Nelly?)
  • Had a couple glasses of wine and did some singing in English to lift herself up
  • Gave Alberto a BJ
  • She wanted sex
  • Alberto had sex alone, discharged fluids from his erection; done.ย 
  • Martina unsatisfied, did not have an orgasm (she just wanted the feeling of a penis).
  • Martina thought about what just happened, read, or watched a movie as she does
  • Martina went to sleep
  • Night Over
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Nice summary with more or less correct speculations but some corrections/comments...

3. we don't know the reason for her leave....

5. two small glasses of wine (was the rest in the bottle)...

6. Start of a BJ but not finished..

8. Albert fucked her in his normal way he has not sex allone....

ย 

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Gave Alberto a BJ

She hugged Alberto and showered him with kisses and then slid to her knees and gave Alberto a BJ...

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Martina thought about what just happened, read, or watched a movie as she does

She went to bed and read her book and gave us a good look at her new nose ring... Very bad.. Nose ring = sign of ownership.. Not a good sign for a beautiful free woman....

16 minutes ago, tle said:

She hugged Alberto and showered him with kisses and then slid to her knees and gave Alberto a BJ...

She went to bed and read her book and gave us a good look at her new nose ring... Very bad.. Nose ring = sign of ownership.. Not a good sign for a beautiful free woman....

In some cultures it signifies a woman is ready for marriage. Others see it as a form of rebellion against dome of societies values.

1 minute ago, JYBRD said:

In some cultures it signifies a woman is ready for marriage. Others see it as a form of rebellion against dome of societies values.

I know.. Everyone see's it differently... I'm sure with her it's a bit of a rebellious sign... It's just not my cup of tea...

4 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Who knows? Maybe it's her wedding ring.. That mysterious night away with all the erotic toys could have been their honeymoon..

• Confused 1

You can be sure that it has nothing to do with religion or marriage or something else. It is a fashon trend and what she has done is replaced the old piercing by a small ring...that is it if we like or not she will not mind.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You can be sure that it has nothing to do with religion or marriage or something else. It is a fashon trend and what she has done is replaced the old piercing by a small ring...that is it if we like or not she will not mind.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

You are correct. It's just a fashion trend. Her friend Candela has one as does her brother...