B5 General Topic 2022 #5 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Absolutely Agree !!! I long for the days to see the most perfect Jewel with Dick and Jane again. Eva and Sam as well. Yes this most definitely what is wrong with RLC these days. Now we have the likes of Kylie, Russ, and NAH NAH TATA.

Oh yes...Jewel might be my favorite apartment guest of all time. Possibly the cutest young women ever on RLC. She started out so shy and reserved but very slowly blossomed into a sensual young woman who found her sexuality right before our eyes. I spent hours watching her and her interactions with Jane and Dick...I would have given up anything to have been Dick. You could see the lust in his eyes every time Jewel visited. Thanks so much for reminding us of the incomparable Jewel.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, teebird101 said:

If I remember correctly Bogdan stepped out on Nellie on camera. She came back from a trip and had a meltdown. (They have always been my favorite couple)

Nellie then set out to get revenge soon after. She visited Efrim at 2:00am in the morning and they went to the rooftop balcony and were off camera for about twenty minutes. Nelly and Bogdan then got married and had their reception on camera. Efrim and Annabelle (the girl that Bogdan did the photoshoot for) were the only one's from amongst their "close friends" not invited to the party.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't recall this happening. 

Not everyone saw the event. The people who claimed it never happened were the one's who were not watching. But, they claim as their evidence to the contrary, that Bogdan would never do something like that. I just reviewed my documents. I can give the dates and times of the event. I can describe what they each were wearing. But, no one can prove what did or did not happen on a balcony with no cameras.  My assessment was made from the events that occurred before and after they (Bogdan and Annabelle) went to the balcony.

I also found that I had recorded screenshots of the chat during the event with Bogdan and Annabelle. I was participating on a different RLC related chat at that time so the Cam Caps members may not know the names of the others.  We were all commenting on the event in real time and I recorded it. 

The following are a couple of abstracted comments from the chat that night:

The person on the the chat named @w@tcher posted: "If she was my girlfriend, I would be pissed"..."her body language and behavior gave her away"..."If I were Efrim I would have left".   

The person on the chat named @volron2 posted: "As a third person and seeing her lust and wave that pussy at bogdan all night i think he fucked her and without a condom and from the fact that she was so sorry for something seeing her body language and seeing that she made three trips to the toilet someone fucked her"  

1 hour ago, philo said:

The following are a couple of abstracted comments from the chat that night:

The person on the the chat named @w@tcher posted: "If she was my girlfriend, I would be pissed"..."her body language and behavior gave her away"..."If I were Efrim I would have left".   

The person on the chat named @volron2 posted: "As a third person and seeing her lust and wave that pussy at bogdan all night i think he fucked her and without a condom and from the fact that she was so sorry for something seeing her body language and seeing that she made three trips to the toilet someone fucked her"  

Bogdan is not the saint that everyone makes him out to be.  He's a big fish in a bowl of sluts.....you do the math.