B5 General Topic 2022 #5 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

4 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi philo. Add Sam from Eva and Sam and Dick from Jane and Dick back in the Russian days. Like Sasha with Masha and Dasha, the difference is that both Sam and Dick fucked other women in front of their partners on many occasions. They also had wild  FFM threesomes with their partners...wow, do many of us old-timers here miss those days compared to RLC now.

I could not agree more. Thanks for improving the list.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Absolutely Agree !!! I long for the days to see the most perfect Jewel with Dick and Jane again. Eva and Sam as well. Yes this most definitely what is wrong with RLC these days. Now we have the likes of Kylie, Russ, and NAH NAH TATA.

21 minutes ago, philo said:

Many moons ago we had a couple and the woman got pregnant. During her pregnancy they stayed on RLC, but the BF brought some woman home and fucked her on their bed during the day while the other woman was at work. I want to say Lana but maybe Noldus, Moos or Std CLD can remember. Lana (?) had the largest natural breasts and watching them grow during the pregnancy made me feel terribly sorry for her. They were maybe even bigger than Linda's. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Many moons ago we had a couple and the woman got pregnant. During her pregnancy they stayed on RLC, but the BF brought some woman home and fucked her on their bed during the day while the other woman was at work. I want to say Lana but maybe Noldus, Moos or Std CLD can remember. Lana (?) had the largest natural breasts and watching them grow during the pregnancy made me feel terribly sorry for her. They were maybe even bigger than Linda's. 

Lora and Max, they had the coolest cat ever. Man that goes back to beginning of RLC.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I vaguely recall but I never followed them. What has happened that things have gone down at RLC?