B5 General Topic 2022 #5 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I disagree completely.  These people Kylie & Rusputin are married and I don't care what you or anyone else on this forum says, it isn't normal for a married couple to have sex with other people.  It might be normal in your world and if so, I feel sorry for you.

Not just normal in my...it's normal in THE WORLD. Take a minute to read and you won't have to embarrass yourself with ignorant statements.

Just now, philo said:

Not just normal in my...it's normal in THE WORLD. Take a minute to read and you won't have to embarrass yourself with ignorant statements.

LOL once again, you are talking about a very small, niche group of people when you consider the population of the world.  You need to do more reading!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL once again, you are talking about a very small, niche group of people when you consider the population of the world.  You need to do more reading!

When you find yourself in a hole, it's sometimes wise to stop digging.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I disagree completely.  These people Kylie & Rusputin are married and I don't care what you or anyone else on this forum says, it isn't normal for a married couple to have sex with other people.  It might be normal in your world and if so, I feel sorry for you.

But its ok for Kylie too play around with other women? Because she has.

Most people in the USA liked to use the data from the Kinsey report in the 1950's. Back then it was considered the best estimate because it was cross-cultural. Men=50%; Women=26% cheaters. This research was updated in the 1980's to an estimate of 40% to 76% cheaters. Every study will have different numbers for obvious reasons. 

7 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

But its ok for Kylie too play around with other women? Because she has.

I never said it was OK for Kylie to do anything with other women.  I'm simply tired of every time a couple comes to RLC the first thing out of the mouths of the CC viewers is for them to fuck around on their significant other....that's all I'm saying.  People are not happy unless one of them is fucking around!

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Most people in the USA liked to use the data from the Kinsey report in the 1950's. Back then it was considered the best estimate because it was cross-cultural. Men=50%; Women=26% cheaters. This research was updated in the 1980's to an estimate of 40% to 76% cheaters. Every study will have different numbers for obvious reasons. 

So to you, these people are abnormal because you are not getting to see them fuck around behind their partners back just because Kinsey says so?

38 minutes ago, philo said:

I can recall only three men (there may be others) who fucked other women on camera while in a couples relationship. They each left RLC on their on accord: Sasha, Bruno, and Hakeem.

Hi philo. Add Sam from Eva and Sam and Dick from Jane and Dick back in the Russian days. Like Sasha with Masha and Dasha, the difference is that both Sam and Dick fucked other women in front of their partners on many occasions. They also had wild  FFM threesomes with their partners...wow, do many of us old-timers here miss those days compared to RLC now.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Bingo!  You mean the creepy guy who played touchy-feely with Martina while she dancing. The guy who crawled into Holly's bed - uninvited - while she was "under the influence" , protesting his advances, then fucked her when she was half comatose.  That Guy?  His last visit to B4, was painful. I  think we all can recognise "the person" that just doesn't know when to leave.  (Best part of the evening was his epic falling down the stairs, face first.  :biggrin:  )  At B5,  it annoyed some viewers (me included) that Daniel could not again comprehend his presence as a hindrance / obstruction. The potential for something developing between Tata and Rus was blocked by Daniel's presence. And that right there is enough to dislike that mop headed parasite. 

Yes, but apart from all of this, he's a canny lad...😏