Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

They have not fallen out yet just have different opinions but what I would say is how can people have views if that do not subscribe to RLC in which they see and hear what is going on personally I would find that difficult.

😂🤪 I am still laughing at your comment Blue…Forgive me !

Are you serious? 

Having watched her for eight years plus and only ceasing in January, do you honestly believe she has changed so much in the last month?

I don’t need to watch her physically to know and understand what is happening…….There is a blow by blow of every move she makes and every situation she puts herself into on this forum.

She does nothing different, and anything she did or does is itemised and debated minutely within the confines of these hallowed pages.

Think about it !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I do not know what is more right to do, whether to criticize her to exhaustion or fill her with compliments like Masterchef.

The honest thing to do is to compliment her when she deserves it in your opinion,and criticise when she doesn’t live up to the parameters she herself previously set.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

On the other hand it is right that she don't give a damn about the comments, nobody would want to be guided in their life by others or by the comments of others. And seeing certain comments here perhaps it is not wrong to do so.

What she is missing from her are small gestures of gratitude that would cost her nothing. 

She doesn’t give a damn about the comments ? But there have been opinions here claiming that what she “ gives “ to the audience is many times based on how the criticism is happening . Plus , if she didn’t care  , she wouldn’t even care to log in to CC and check her topic concerning her not forgetting that she used to have an account in the past and post . 

It’s a forum , good things will be written , bad and negative as well , that’s the beauty ( at least it should be ) being a member willing to initiate a dialogue , a chat , to make a point without fearing that in case you speak negative for a person that you only see on screen with thousand others and you have the right to do so , they come back at you , degrading you as a personality , making you feel unworthy and ridiculous because you simply didn’t satisfy their way of thinking . 

As long as a tenant logs in the site whenever they do so , they should be ready to face any kind of comments , the tenant is paid by us and we can criticize all the way we want , of course in a way not insulting or using characterizations like prostitutes , whores and whatever is written here by quite a lot and of course breaking the site rules .

As a conclusion , Leora should wonder why in the past dozens of people would have things to say , log in here at CC and post   a huge majority of positive things and now the topic here is mostly a data recording place , a topic that when the data recording isn’t happening , members agree or disagree with one another and there’s hardly ever a dialogue initiation about thoughts and opinions concerning Leora’s on cameras life ( which is massively affected with her on going outside activities ) . 

Bonjour

D’après que j’ai pus lire de vos commentaires leora est très sage, rien ne se passe de nouveaux à part sa nouvelle copine qui lui a rendus visite deux ou trois fois avec deux nuits, mais j’ai remarqué beaucoup de critique envers elle sur son physique qu’elle ne mérite pas

Comme j’ai plus de contact avec les cameras de RLC pour l’instant je peux dire ce que je lis

Je suis contiens que certaine personne ne soit pas contente

Mais elle a peut-être des soucis et il ne faut pas lui en vouloir

Soyer indulgent envers elle et vous serait récompensé

Excellente journée

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3