Leora - Home Activities (2022) #22

Who knows how long she had organized these holidays. And in all this time it has practically done nothing to entertain subscribers. And she goes on vacation, as if she deserved them...She had at least shown something decent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

However, seeing that she will be away until Monday and being away all weekend, I think she went on vacation with some of her friends from the salon. I'm not sure but seeing how things have gone so far this week, it cannot be ruled out that this is the case. Not that it changes much since i continues to believe that she does not deserve the holidays for what she has done in these 2-3 weeks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Bonsoir a tous

Je viens de lire vos commentaires

Et vous dite que Léora est absente quelques jours combiens

Peut-être pour récupérer Eva

Et peut-être que Gag-her ou Guyquad peux nous donner des nouvelles

Son fait pour moi 4 semaines que je suis enfermé et je commence à désespérer malgré que les infirmières prennent sont aux petits soins avec moi

Très Bonne soirée a vous tous

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

However, seeing that she will be away until Monday and being away all weekend, I think she went on vacation with some of her friends from the salon. I'm not sure but seeing how things have gone so far this week, it cannot be ruled out that this is the case. Not that it changes much since i continues to believe that she does not deserve the holidays for what she has done in these 2-3 weeks.

I notice the happy idiot keeps giving you childish emojis, he likes to think he knows something and is relevant, …., he doesn’t and isn't  !!

If he had another brain he would be twice as stupid !

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1