Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Me Masturbation with hand in bath 10/10

What's up with camcaps said wait 2 seconds and send again then said wait 4 seconds and then 5 that's why it's repeated fucking hell

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

5.0 a relief bate

Sounds generous, fell asleep before the end so I'll have to watch the replay after having a strong coffee 😁TBH, I don't think she'll be able to satisfy me on her own anymore after watching her with Malia for all that time. I had hopes with Zena but that's history now.  Unless she finds a companion, male or female that she can bring home once in a while, I believe that she will be on the decline faster than she wishes. Just an opinion of course. 

I miss the teasing, her looking at the camera always enhanced the experience and often resulted in quite a mess here lol!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

51 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Sounds generous, fell asleep before the end so I'll have to watch the replay after having a strong coffee 😁TBH, I don't think she'll be able to satisfy me on her own anymore after watching her with Malia for all that time. I had hopes with Zena but that's history now.  Unless she finds a companion, male or female that she can bring home once in a while, I believe that she will be on the decline faster than she wishes. Just an opinion of course. 

I miss the teasing, her looking at the camera always enhanced the experience and often resulted in quite a mess here lol!

I don't want to piss off the aficionados but it was personally very refreshing to read what you wrote.

I couldn't agree more. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, RdKing said:

masturbation im horny GIF

• Haha 5