B4 - General Topic 2022 #21 (February)

il y a 35 minutes, jetlag8 a dit :

I just saw Loraine and Radi looking at the video of the intruder on there phones.

yes indeed, the girls have the photo of the intruder on their phone, and a second photo of a guy who looks a lot like him, they compared the 2 faces, but the second photo does not seem to come from the burglary!!!!🙄

Apologies because this is so OT...

I've got the Super Bowl on TV now. For a 'major' sporting event...what a pile of shite!! It's suppose to be a sporting event, for fuck sake! There're so many breaks, with analysis of pretty much fuck all. And now they've had a mini pop concert in the middle. Sorry but I don't really get it. I find 1 of Loraine's shows more exciting...well, not quite...

To watch a real sporting event, tune into the Winter Olympics...end of

Plus this isn't football...We play real football over here...not soccer...

On that note I'll go to bed before I get glued to the 2nd half...or whatever you call the next bit...😏

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apologies because this is so OT...

I've got the Super Bowl on TV now. For a 'major' sporting event...what a pile of shite!! It's suppose to be a sporting event, for fuck sake! There're so many breaks, with analysis of pretty much fuck all. And now they've had a mini pop concert in the middle. Sorry but I don't really get it. I find 1 of Loraine's shows more exciting...well, not quite...

To watch a real sporting event, tune into the Winter Olympics...end of

Plus this isn't football...We play real football over here...not soccer...

On that note I'll go to bed before I get glued to the 2nd half...or whatever you call the next bit...😏

The winter olympics won't have much audience and China is facing a debt problem