B4 - General Topic 2022 #21 (February)

14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

yes indeed, the girls have the photo of the intruder on their phone, and a second photo of a guy who looks a lot like him, they compared the 2 faces, but the second photo does not seem to come from the burglary!!!!🙄

When Radi and Loraine were looking at the photo's they were talking very quietly about it, but I did hear Loraine say to Radi, keep quiet and I don't know what that comment was all about, but it sounds like they are not supposed to be talking about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

When Radi and Loraine were looking at the photo's they were talking very quietly about it, but I did hear Loraine say to Radi, keep quiet and I don't know what that comment was all about, but it sounds like they are not supposed to be talking about it.

Loraine always talks very quietly...We call it whispering here in the UK...😏

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't fucking care. Are you from US, by any chance? So you think the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event in the world?

I'm not from US and I think it is the biggest event in terms of dimension, but not worth watching. Too much glam as you said

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Loraine always talks very quietly...We call it whispering here in the UK...😏

That is true Loraine usually talks quietly but I could hear most of the conversation until they started looking at the pictures, then the whispering started until Loraine told Radi to keep quiet.

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apologies because this is so OT...

I've got the Super Bowl on TV now. For a 'major' sporting event...what a pile of shite!! It's suppose to be a sporting event, for fuck sake! There're so many breaks, with analysis of pretty much fuck all. And now they've had a mini pop concert in the middle. Sorry but I don't really get it. I find 1 of Loraine's shows more exciting...well, not quite...

To watch a real sporting event, tune into the Winter Olympics...end of

Plus this isn't football...We play real football over here...not soccer...

On that note I'll go to bed before I get glued to the 2nd half...or whatever you call the next bit...😏

Now Now, Naga don't get those chili peppers in an uproar and hotter than scotch bonnets. So I have to tell you, I have not watched much of the winter Olympics this year because they are in China, and they unleashed this virus on the world to show thier so called dominance and is all part of thier master plan. I think to myself the World Cup is by far the most watched sporting event around the world. The Super Bowl is not that far behind though if the truth be known.

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know it has been discussed but can someone please identify which women are from Russia and which women are from the Ukraine? Given the situation I would like to know and see if they interact well. I'm certain few are in favor of the invasion should it occur. 

I will try to answer your question to the best of my knowledge.   Karol, Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora, Harley, Kylie & Rus, Tata, Kristy and Alana are from Russia.  

Holly, Daniela are from Ukraine and I am not sure about the new four girls in B1 & B2.  Radislava and Loraine are not from either Russia or Ukraine but they are from independent countries that used to be part of the former Soviet Union and I am not sure which ones.

You raised a good point that I have been thinking of lately which is how some girls from Russia and Ukraine are getting along well especially if they live in the same apartment.

I also contribute the reason that some of the girls who don't participate in social gatherings or birthday parties to that some girls are from Russia and the others from Ukraine. Also, which language they use to communicate with each other ?

I would like to read the posts from the members on here especially the people know either Russian or Ukrainian Language about the language of communication..

• Thanks 2

il y a 22 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Also, which language they use to communicate with each other ?

I would like to read the posts from the members on here especially the people know either Russian or Ukrainian Language about the language of communication..

from what i know, the 2 languages are common since ukraine was part of the ussr, but the ukrainians have developed expressions and new words. in fact, Ukrainian women speak and understand Russian, but Russians will not understand all new Ukrainian words and expressions.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

from what i know, the 2 languages are common since ukraine was part of the ussr, but the ukrainians have developed expressions and new words. in fact, Ukrainian women speak and understand Russian, but Russians will not understand all new Ukrainian words and expressions.

Right they all understand Russian 😌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1