Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Marta in the shower

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Always thank a lot for those mark on the replay !!! Love you.🙂

When I'm out for a long period and comeback and read interesting stuff, I have some problem to find where exactly it happen.

If you have idea how to find stuff easily, let me know.

About the Replay :

• she a nice lady 
  • funny to see Alberto making touch to Martina and in front of her friend. Me, I will never let my boyfriend make sexual move on me in front of friend and I will not let myself almost naked in front of my boyfriend when a friend is there even under a lot of proto😛.
  • I realize that the majority of Spanish girls seem to have small breasts and that's why we see so much 'silicone', personally even I have small B, I don't like the look of implants. My boyfriend has told me that he like the natural and the real touch and that a lot of man think like that. 

Have fun !!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Always thank a lot for those mark on the replay !!! Love you.🙂

When I'm out for a long period and comeback and read interesting stuff, I have some problem to find where exactly it happen.

If you have idea how to find stuff easily, let me know.

About the Replay :

• she a nice lady 
  • funny to see Alberto making touch to Martina and in front of her friend. Me, I will never let my boyfriend make sexual move on me in front of friend and I will not let myself almost naked in front of my boyfriend when a friend is there even under a lot of proto😛.
  • I realize that the majority of Spanish girls seem to have small breasts and that's why we see so much 'silicone', personally even I have small B, I don't like the look of implants. My boyfriend has told me that he like the natural and the real touch and that a lot of man think like that. 

Have fun !!!!

If you see a post with an event you want to see in replay, then put the cursor over the time "Posted 6 hours ago", you then see the exact time

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

So if I have understood it correctly, out of the 25 million Spanish women you take a significant sample (3), and since the majority (2) have small tits, that explains why in RLC you can see so many Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian girls with implants. 

I don't know why, but I think something is wrong with this reasoning... 🤔

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, emnv said:

So if I have understood it correctly, out of the 25 million Spanish women you take a significant sample (3), and since the majority (2) have small tits, that explains why in RLC you can see so many Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian girls with implants. 

I think that russian females have the largest breasts in the world. But it does not mean the best looking. Look at Gyana and Dantez, big but nice??!!

5 hours ago, emnv said:

Correct, I don't understand the logic either. Incidentally, the United States, along with Brazil, is at world wide  the top of breast augmentation by a wide margin. Spain only seventh place. By the way, I don't think that Martina's breasts are small, they are just how they should be. The biggest average breast size have Norwegian women..enough useless knowledge...🤣