Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

• funny to see Alberto making touch to Martina and in front of her friend. Me, I will never let my boyfriend make sexual move on me in front of friend and I will not let myself almost naked in front of my boyfriend when a friend is there even under a lot of proto😛.

Well, they're not that prudish, although the scene was harmless. They are also good friends.

Write less about what Martina should do and do it yourself. You have more of it...😉

Have more fun...😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, valdemar said:

I think that russian females have the largest breasts in the world. But it does not mean the best looking. Look at Gyana and Dantez, big but nice??!!

You are perfectly correct with the Russian women 😉

https://www.globenews247.com/2021/09/05/12-countries-with-the-biggest-breasts-in-the-world/

Has it been 3 or 4 weeks since Martina’s MRI and does anyone know if she has heard the result or potential results of the imaging?

Also, it appears Alberto was one of the few who celebrated the commercially hyped Valentine’s Day.  He gave his FWB or love interest, flowers that last as a souvenir of the day and a box of candy (chocolate)?  

31 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

MRI was last week wednesday. Regarding the result nothing was posted here.🤷‍♂️ 

Ahhh yes. Too soon. Thank you for responding Adalbert.   One other question: Have you heard any conversation with Marta about Alberto looking for an apartment for him to rent? 

Thoughts? 

Haven't heard of it yet. I can't imagine how they will pay for a new apartment with as long as Alberto has no job and Martina is studying. RLC gives them currently more freedom to live their live how they want it.

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Ahhh yes. Too soon. Thank you for responding Adalbert.   One other question: Have you heard any conversation with Marta about Alberto looking for an apartment for him to rent? 

Thoughts? 

Hey Yelt.  I am surprised that you asked such a dumb question.  I guess you will have to brush up on your Catalan and Valencian because as usual you have misinterpreted their conversation.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Knowing that:
* Martina has no problem on topless beaches and also does full body tan at the beach
* Martina has no problem getting naked "at the same time"  in front of her friends and Alberto
* Martina has no problem making love to Alberto even if her friends are nearby (friend's room)
* Martina has no problem doing sexual provocation (the scene of putting ice on her nipples to make them erect) in front of the guests during the weekend party
* Alberto, in the presence of Martina's friends, has his hands 'wandering' to indicate to Martina that he can meet her sexual needs in the apartment (good luck Alberto by the way)

In short, the conditions are met for Martina to be able to say to herself:

• why not have a complete sex with Alberto" directly in front of her friends in the apartment and  may be it time to experiment directly on RLC, 3 or 4 some. ?
  • it will feel the same when I have sex with other peoples on certain weekend nights ?

Ah! we would gain a lot! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Knowing that:
* Martina has no problem on topless beaches and also does full body tan at the beach
* Martina has no problem getting naked "at the same time"  in front of her friends and Alberto
* Martina has no problem making love to Alberto even if her friends are nearby (friend's room)
* Martina has no problem doing sexual provocation (the scene of putting ice on her nipples to make them erect) in front of the guests during the weekend party
* Alberto, in the presence of Martina's friends, has his hands 'wandering' to indicate to Martina that he can meet her sexual needs in the apartment (good luck Alberto by the way)

In short, the conditions are met for Martina to be able to say to herself:

• why not have a complete sex with Alberto" directly in front of her friends in the apartment and  may be it time to experiment directly on RLC, 3 or 4 some. ?
  • it will feel the same when I have sex with other peoples on certain weekend nights ?

Ah! we would gain a lot! 

Well she fucks on camera for all of us to watch so I don't think she has too much trouble with that.. And all of her friends have watched Alberto fuck her on RLC so I don't think any of them would be interested in a 3some that included Alberto... 🤣

36 minutes ago, tle said:

Well she fucks on camera for all of us to watch so I don't think she has too much trouble with that.. And all of her friends have watched Alberto fuck her on RLC so I don't think any of them would be interested in a 3some that included Alberto... 🤣

LOL !     I forget to say : The part for Alberto in this 3 or 4 some: feed the fish in the tank LOL

But for her friends to see them on RLC, it not that easy like us, they have to  pass with a vpn that will not be detected par RLC (RLC block almost alll of vpn, like in china...). 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, tle said:

And all of her friends have watched Alberto fuck her on RLC so I don't think any of them would be interested in a 3some that included Alberto... 🤣

This makes no sense.  If someone is attracted to Martina … they will want to be with her … perhaps with Alberto.  I know I would.  Seeing her on RLC would not satisfy the desire at all.  In fact, all you guys that think Alberto sucks at making love … I have to imagine seeing him must inspire you to show Martina how a real man should love her!

• Upvote 1