Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

10 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Hey Yelt.  I am surprised that you asked such a dumb question.  I guess you will have to brush up on your Catalan and Valencian because as usual you have misinterpreted their conversation.

So tell us Dave, what did Alberto and Marta talk about?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

This makes no sense.  If someone is attracted to Martina … they will want to be with her … perhaps with Alberto.  I know I would.  Seeing her on RLC would not satisfy the desire at all.  In fact, all you guys that think Alberto sucks at making love … I have to imagine seeing him must inspire you to show Martina how a real man should love her!

Well it's a bit  for like e.g. at a football game. 50,000 experts in the stadium who evaluate every move and always telly theybcan do everything better. 99% will fail if they have to play on the field. Same here.....

And not only Alberto is not the best performer but Martina also always does the same thing. But this seems to be o.k. for them, if not one would have already left the relationship.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Knowing that:
* Martina has no problem on topless beaches and also does full body tan at the beach
* Martina has no problem getting naked "at the same time"  in front of her friends and Alberto
* Martina has no problem making love to Alberto even if her friends are nearby (friend's room)
* Martina has no problem doing sexual provocation (the scene of putting ice on her nipples to make them erect) in front of the guests during the weekend party
* Alberto, in the presence of Martina's friends, has his hands 'wandering' to indicate to Martina that he can meet her sexual needs in the apartment (good luck Alberto by the way)

In short, the conditions are met for Martina to be able to say to herself:

• why not have a complete sex with Alberto" directly in front of her friends in the apartment and  may be it time to experiment directly on RLC, 3 or 4 some. ?
  • it will feel the same when I have sex with other peoples on certain weekend nights ?

Ah! we would gain a lot! 

Easy answer, what you think Martina apparently says to herself only comes from your dreams and, as so often, it has nothing to do with reality. Just your weird sexual fantasies. Do all the things you write and start having fun in your life. 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL !     I forget to say : The part for Alberto in this 3 or 4 some: feed the fish in the tank LOL

But for her friends to see them on RLC, it not that easy like us, they have to  pass with a vpn that will not be detected par RLC (RLC block almost alll of vpn, like in china...). 

LOL ...Don't understand why they should need a vpn, RLC doesn't matter if their ftriend will watch them if they pay. 🤣

From what I am reading, Martina went from a nose piecing to adding a tragus piercing; what’s next the eyebrow, perhaps navel, or nipple piecing? Then of course there are the tattoos.  Certainly, her choice but also an indication of change; perhaps in thinking, perhaps in behavior. 

I wonder with all I am reading on the forum and what is not being said, could Martina be going through life or personal changes? Clearly, being on RLC is life changing, as well as the whole Nelly thing in plain view. Martina has now experience two bisexual relationship disappoints, twice now. There will be other disappointing relationships but keeping her outside activities a secret, away from Alberto, may lead to their separation. 

Is Martina expanding her pool of friends that has had her thinking about her inner self? Could it be there was a turning point of experimentation, the night out with the sex toys? 

With all I have read, we can only envision what occurred that curious night and with whom. For sure it was not a night with Alberto; he could have only been there for support and comfort and not participation.  Was there a note on the forum on the conversation between Martina and Alberto about that night?  I would also venture to say whatever transpired that special night with the sex toys, it was not with her normal weekend friends but perhaps some new Russian friends? 

Did Marta’s meet her new friends on her recent visit and night out?  Was she also told not to mention anything to Alberto about their night out? 

What is also interesting, I don’t hear much about school. Someone mentioned her reviewing a presentation with Marta but of late haven’t read too much.  It may be obvious through her night out with Marta, she did not go to school Tuesday morning. Is she missing more school? Is it possible Martina’s focus as changed from school as a priority to making money now? 

Just some comments and observations...though I must admit with all the miscellaneous topics discussed,  I may have missed some confirmed information from our trusted translators. 

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This makes no sense.  If someone is attracted to Martina … they will want to be with her … perhaps with Alberto.  I know I would.  Seeing her on RLC would not satisfy the desire at all.  In fact, all you guys that think Alberto sucks at making love … I have to imagine seeing him must inspire you to show Martina how a real man should love her!

There are tons of guys who'd love to have sex with Martina. But not very many would be that interested in including Alberto in the session.. The same with her friends who most of which we've seen are female...  why would they want to have sex with Alberto? Would you like to teach him how to please a woman?

12 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina went from a nose piecing to adding a tragus piercing; what’s next the eyebrow, perhaps navel, or nipple piecing?

We've been able to confirm she's had the tragus piercing since at least Feb 4th.. She may have gotten it at the same time as the nose piercing or possibly even before...

Martina and Alberto did have a long talk in the bathroom and seeing Martina face it was serious matter.

That why all the 'real' conversation take place, always, in the bathroom because there no sound recording.....That explain also when she talk with her brother, her friends etc

Martina: "we have to talk, let go to the bathroom and I will take a shower to show that everything is all right or go to the toilet all together...." that the funny part.

But that long conversation with Alberto in the bathroom was special. After she went on the bed, half naked, and show her famous 'thinking' face: do I bate or think...

When she have that 'face', something important is worrying her:

• adventure on the RLC
  • living with Alberto
  • pass more time with her friends man and woman, find what can satisfy her need for: party, sex, exhibitionist etc.

She want a real life (the studying) and have fun at all level of her sexuality...that what we try all the time in life and when your younger, it the best time to explore and know, with time, what really drive you  !  

So we not only need traduction of conversations but also somebody who can 'read' the lips......like in the movie and google traduction is not at that level :smile:   

• Sad 1

On 2/16/2022 at 9:20 AM, Adalbert said:

MRI was last week wednesday. Regarding the result nothing was posted here.🤷‍♂️ 

Hello Dalbert, 1:30am Friday morning, can't sleep. However, I received an email that Barcelona has a few of the best Magnetic resonance imaging centers in Europe; Martina should have received consultation of her MRI in 24hr.  Wondering whats the hold up?