Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

53 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Admittedly @girlsfun2 is a bit over the top in her exuberance and enthusiasm, and none of this can be proven.  But equally true, you cannot prove that she is wrong.

What also cannot be proven perhaps, but what is undeniably true, is Martina and Nelly’s love for each other.  Just because the steamy on-cam sex has disappeared, this does not make their passion go away.   They don’t have to tell us on-cam … you can see it in their behaviors … even if it is only sharing their parking lot hookup with Alberto.  And come to think of it, Nelly did say on cam to those boys that she had a girlfriend that she loves very much.  Don’t think much has changed from Nelly’s POV.

As for Martina, she is trying to maintain a distance, but her heart won’t easily be denied.  We may not “see” it, but history is littered with true love stories between people who for whatever reason are not allowed to be together.  I think the French have a phrase for this.  "la douleur exquise“.  Maybe someone from France  can help us understand this.   I’m thinking Westside Story or Romeo & Juliet.

If you go on the basis that the affair is still on until proven that it is not, then you can make up any story you want,  I have been told that Nelly and Martina still have a friendship but are just friends not lovers. The parking lot incident was a drunken fiasco which Martina has admittedly regretted including receiving a non-serious head injury.  Don’t assume that they are still lovers.  People do get over their past loves and carry on life better than ever.  This is not a story of tragedy as in Romeo & Juliet and West Side Story.  This will be a success story. Martina continues to love Alberto and her new love is her education.  She sees that her education is the key to her future and makes her happy. Nelly would be a serious hindrance to her future if given the opportunity.  
Martina, you are doing great.  Keep studying hard and you will be out of RLC within the foreseeable future.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Admittedly @girlsfun2 is a bit over the top in her exuberance and enthusiasm, and none of this can be proven.  But equally true, you cannot prove that she is wrong.

What also cannot be proven perhaps, but what is undeniably true, is Martina and Nelly’s love for each other.  Just because the steamy on-cam sex has disappeared, this does not make their passion go away.   They don’t have to tell us on-cam … you can see it in their behaviors … even if it is only sharing their parking lot hookup with Alberto.  And come to think of it, Nelly did say on cam to those boys that she had a girlfriend that she loves very much.  Don’t think much has changed from Nelly’s POV.

As for Martina, she is trying to maintain a distance, but her heart won’t easily be denied.  We may not “see” it, but history is littered with true love stories between people who for whatever reason are not allowed to be together.  I think the French have a phrase for this.  "la douleur exquise“.  Maybe someone from France  can help us understand this.   I’m thinking Westside Story or Romeo & Juliet.

Nice Jen!  The whole in-love item between Nelly and Martina seems to be true or was it only a desire and short-term good sex?  Nelly was wild and uninhibited with sex as well as an untrustworthy lover and liar! Could that be what Martina enjoyed that may have only produced lust?  Can one fall in love so quickly because the sex is that good? And if so, for how long before you get to know them personally.

The timing may have been right for the Nelly and Martina hoop up.  Martina is essentially a good, kindhearted person, that has had family disruptions growing up, discovery of her sexual attraction, RCL and the whole situation with Alberto’s lack of job interest, then loss of hard-earned funds. 

Martina was perhaps very vulnerable considering the circumstances and it had to be stressful trying to figure out her next steps, her future; And at the same time, she may have been being pursued by other men, other than Nelly or Carlos. A lot to take on especially when she may well be in love with Alberto!   

I believe I read somewhere recently on the forum about her continued weekend adventure and how Alberto never seems to join. Possible many reasons of which a couple might be the vaccination situation or he is simply not invited. I do believe Alberto understands how wild and provocative Martina can be or has gotten since they first met, she may be doing other things beside heavy drinking and mild narcotics, but I also may have heard when I had a subscription she would stop those party weekends if he got a job!!!  A recent conversation, I would guess can only be validated by the translators? 

My opinion is to give him the ultimatum and if change is not inevitable... leave. She will be broken up but will survive. 

Hi Yelt many nice things but I'm confused about a possible person Carlos which I cannot remember. Good but there were a lot of virtual men which were supposed to have sex with Martina....

But I think that Alberto is not really a party guy more someone who likes to be left alone and watch some movies or play with the dogs. She is exactly the opposite...but opposites attract, as we all know.😉

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting answer. But I think the word love or even real love is sometimes used to fast here...I think it was the attraction of a "forbidden" thing which made the relationsship more interesting andj sexuell intensive for them.  But I don't think it's right to describe it as real deep love. Sorry to destroy the romantic Romeo and Juliet picture. But for sure you can still keep this picture for you if you want. 😉

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

If you go on the basis that the affair is still on until proven that it is not, then you can make up any story you want,  I have been told that Nelly and Martina still have a friendship but are just friends not lovers. The parking lot incident was a drunken fiasco which Martina has admittedly regretted including receiving a non-serious head injury.  Don’t assume that they are still lovers.

I am willing to stipulate the affair is over.  I am only contending that they love each other or at least still have deep feelings.  Drunk or not, the parking lot wouldn’t have happened if they did not vibe on each other.

I agree they are not making love … and I agree Martina is trying to break this off.  This would explain rumblings we hear that Martina is looking for another bisexual lover or perhaps a threesome.  She wants to move on from Nelly but I believe she is reluctantly moving on … mostly out of respect for Nelly’s marriage and the fact Nelly is a basket case.

I am talking about feelings here.  You can’t see or hear feelings unless they are expressed in behavior that we can see and hear.

You are right I can’t prove anything.  I started to think Martina was over Nelly until the parking lot incident happened.  Now I remain convinced she has a place in her heart for Nelly.  But she is working to put Nelly behind her.

Some friends have also a place in my heart but I wouldn't call it love. But I have no problem with your arguments and understand that someone can think in that way since the situation is very confusing. It is sometimes difficult to get off a drug. 😂

Alberto in the bathroom when Martina is taking a shower. I don't like it. I'm viewing to see Martina dance and bounce her boobs in the shower. In comes Alberto. UGH!  Alberto is with Martina all day in the apartment, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the bedroom, and when she is on the toilet. PLENTY of time to have a conversation. But no, dumbass Alberto chooses to have a talk with Martina in the shower, blocking the cameras and interrupting my viewing. And then .... oh no, a white pimply ass fills the camera view. ACK!  Maybe he is discussing his plans to pursue his cooking interests. Isn't it about a year sense the NiNi talk, where he said a career in cooking interested him. Must be he is still in the planning stage.  😉 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Some friends have also a place in my heart but I wouldn't call it love. But I have no problem with your arguments and understand that someone can think in that way since the situation is very confusing. It is sometimes difficult to get off a drug. 😂

Believe it or not I do think of myself as a pretty “black and white” person Dalbert.  I think love should be narrowly defined such that a person can only really truly love just one person.  We all search for that person is is your true soulmate.  I was raised this way.

But I am not arrogant enough to imagine that maybe love also comes in different flavors and maybe it is possible for someone to have such strong affection for others that they define it as love.  I think polyamory is possible with humans.

I definitely think this dynamic is correlated to sex and more predominant in women.  I think men tend to either want to love just one woman OR not really love any but rather see themselves as mostly means to reproduce.  

But what do I know?  I fill my time chatting on an internet message board about people having sex on camera.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Alberto in the bathroom when Martina is taking a shower. I don't like it. I'm viewing to see Martina dance and bounce her boobs in the shower. In comes Alberto. UGH!  Alberto is with Martina all day in the apartment, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the bedroom, and when she is on the toilet. PLENTY of time to have a conversation. But no, dumbass Alberto chooses to have a talk with Martina in the shower, blocking the cameras and interrupting my viewing. And then .... oh no, a white pimply ass fills the camera view. ACK!  Maybe he is discussing his plans to pursue his cooking interests. Isn't it about a year sense the NiNi talk, where he said a career in cooking interested him. Must be he is still in the planning stage.  😉 

Me too, when I see Alberto blocking 'my view'. I do not like it.

But don't forget that the bathroom is the only place where they can have private conversation and no sound is play/record on RLC.

That why they do a lot of 'thing' in the bathroom :all there plan about themselves and RLC 'life'.

That also why, Martina and her friends end up in the bathroom for confidential talk.

And they take the opportunity to take a shower or go to the toilet together sometimes, why not :wink:

And that also explain the famous scene when she was taking a shower and speak with her brother on the toilet. They were talking probably about RLC and her mother's opinions of RLC: in the past Martina has already mentioned that her mother doesn't really approve of her being on RLC.

At the end: The bathroom is where the answer are .....   

So let have fun in the bathroom !!!!

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Hi Yelt many nice things but I'm confused about a possible person Carlos which I cannot remember. Good but there were a lot of virtual men which were supposed to have sex with Martina.

I don’t remember Carlos hitting on Martina either but Carlos hit just about everything he got near so I am willing to give Yelt the benefit of the doubt on this one.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Believe it or not I do think of myself as a pretty “black and white” person Dalbert.  I think love should be narrowly defined such that a person can only really truly love just one person.  We all search for that person is is your true soulmate.  I was raised this way.

But I am not arrogant enough to imagine that maybe love also comes in different flavors and maybe it is possible for someone to have such strong affection for others that they define it as love.  I think polyamory is possible with humans.

I definitely think this dynamic is correlated to sex and more predominant in women.  I think men tend to either want to love just one woman OR not really love any but rather see themselves as mostly means to reproduce.  

But what do I know?  I fill my time chatting on an internet message board about people having sex on camera.

"But what do I know?  I fill my time chatting on an internet message board about people having sex on camera."

LOL your right !

We all need to find ways to let our brain to do stuff that relax us, we live in a world so much more complex these days.

And that forum is a good way to relax.

So let have fun and relax at the same time....That Martina has show when she was with Nelly, if you look at those videos when they just look into each other eyes when they are just holding each other...hum...you feel the 'good time and relaxation' , so much love and tenderness :heart::heart:  

• Like 1