Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you won't say the same thing when he has to come home with two drunk girls under each arm 😁

Will not happen since the girls left without him, once again. I think he really needs to work on his social skills....😖🤦‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Will not happen since the girls left without him, once again. I think he really needs to work on his social skills....😖🤦‍♂️

Being a non drinker myself Ive never enjoyed myself all that much at parties. Not thoes kind of parties. I always feel a little out of place.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:
1 hour ago, moos54 said:

What????   No Alberto?  I have to stop getting sucked in by the posts here.  

No worries, nothing to see here.  These two love each other deeply.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Let it go, many of us are amateur sleuths/ detectives, psychologists, clairvoyants, crystal ball readers, etc. But more than anything, we are ALL bullshitters. 

Here here!!!!  Or is it Hear hear!! 

• Like 1

Eh ! I was out for some time but I will come back later.

By the way, Martina will receive more then one 'gift' for Valentine's week...if you read between the line, it not only Alberto who offer something, there someone special around the corner.....the special someone with a lot of tenderness.....

And great news on the BBC: Night-life activities in Barcelona are ALL FULL OPEN NO Restrictions.....Martina will be able to express all herself :tongue: in public party, WATCH OUT partygoer in Barcelona !!!!!

Martina is coming strong at full speed of libido !!!!

All body fluid exchange is allowed, finally the sky is the limit Martina !

And to you: prepare yourself for all those comeback home episodes to come, we will have some very good show, I tell you.....

P.S. Taco know what will happen but he has to keep his mouth shut except to kiss Martina anywhere.... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1