Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes this is why I am here too.

I totally agree we should never be hurtful.  Like “slot” … I am not sure what “abstruse” means.  Note to self to look this up.

But the issue we have is we disagree on what is hurtful.  Believing Martina is out having fun and having sex is not hurtful.  Some of us including me is happy for her.  She is a very sexual person and I love seeing her be open and free with her sexuality.  To me it is not hurtful to think of her as a slut when she is out on the weekends.  Is this hurtful to Alberto?  Maybe but who’s fault is that if in fact that is happening?  Recall she even refers to herself as a slut at times when she says “make me your puta”.  It’s really difficult for me to see anything anyone has said about Martina as being hurtful.  She is clearly one of the most loved RLC cast members.

So some of us have these feelings and beliefs about Martina that may or may not be true.  But it seems like the only people we hurt are those that want to view her as perhaps their own girlfriend/lover and they can’t fathom their girl behaving like this.

Hi Jen, some good points.

Agree she is a sexual active and open person. Like a 25 jears old girl can be if not married. 

Well calling someone a slut who fucks with everybody on the street should not be hurtful, I don't know but opinions can be different.  I'm amight be a bit conservative here.😂

You can be sure that I don't see Martina as my own girlfriend or something like that.  That would be ridiculous. She is a stranger, a nice beautiful girl who lets us share in her life not more but also not less. Think the life of the two is not as easy as it might seems, otherwise they would certainly not be in RLC. I hope it's also allowed here in the forum to defend someone from time to time. But if not than I also don't care.😉 Always enjoy the discussions with you especially when we have not the same position.

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Hi Jen, some good points.

Agree she is a sexual active and open person. Like a 25 jears old girl can be if not married. 

Well calling someone a slut who fucks with everybody on the street should not be hurtful, I don't know but opinions can be different.  I'm amight be a bit conservative here.😂

You can be sure that I don't see Martina as my own girlfriend or something like that.  That would be ridiculous. She is a stranger, a nice beautiful girl who lets us share in her life not more but also not less. Think the life of the two is not as easy as it might seems, otherwise they would certainly not be in RLC. I hope it's also allowed here in the forum to defend someone from time to time. But if not than I also don't care.😉 Always enjoy the discussions with you especially when we have not the same position.

I could conversely say that being on RLC shows that they aren't trying to make their lives any better.  These tenants, contrary to anyone's belief, are lazy and couldn't handle a normal job and that's why they are on RLC....and I bet they get paid pretty well too.

Sure agree mostly the GOVs and COVs  fit into that picture.🤑 But I think not many here would like to do their job. I personally would not be so open minded. I prefer beeing on the other side of the screen.😁

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sure agree mostly the GOVs and COVs  fit into that picture.🤑 But I think not many here would like to do their job. I personally would not be so open minded. I prefer beeing on the other side of the screen.😁

I prefer to use the term "hard up".  I believe you can't find too many jobs where you can do....for lack of a better fit "fuck all" late into the night and then become sleeping beauty for most of the daylight hours.  These people could not handle a job where they had to get up at 5:00am each morning and go to work and then arrive home at 6 or 7:00pm five days a week.  They like to sleep all day and do "fuck all" all night.

When I was in my youth I had my first apartment at 18 years of age.  I had a job to support that apartment and graduated from high school.  Did I like to act a fool at that age, of course I did just like anyone else.  The difference is that I made my way in life and I accepted all the responsibilities that came with it.  I kept a place to stay, I went to college, and I kept a job and yet somehow I managed to have a good time in doing so not in front of any cameras.  These people are a different breed than you and I.  I believe a relationship is very special and it is meant for two people and it's meant to be private!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I prefer to use the term "hard up".  I believe you can't find too many jobs where you can do....for lack of a better fit "fuck all" late into the night and then become sleeping beauty for most of the daylight hours.  These people could not handle a job where they had to get up at 5:00am each morning and go to work and then arrive home at 6 or 7:00pm five days a week.  They like to sleep all day and do "fuck all" all night.

When I was in my youth I had my first apartment at 18 years of age.  I had a job to support that apartment and graduated from high school.  Did I like to act a fool at that age, of course I did just like anyone else.  The difference is that I made my way in life and I accepted all the responsibilities that came with it.  I kept a place to stay, I went to college, and I kept a job and yet somehow I managed to have a good time in doing so not in front of any cameras.  These people are a different breed than you and I.  I believe a relationship is very special and it is meant for two people and it's meant to be private!!

And the eternal question that troubles me and I believe dozens of others here is the following .. Why are you posting and commenting and trying to follow lots of the happenings through the gentle gestures of other CC members as you stated of something you disguise , hate and doesn’t represent at all any of your lifestyle and life principles ? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And the eternal question that troubles me and I believe dozens of others here is the following .. Why are you posting and commenting and trying to follow lots of the happenings through the gentle gestures of other CC members as you stated of something you disguise , hate and doesn’t represent at all any of your lifestyle and life principles ? 

Just to piss you off

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Well calling someone a slut who fucks with everybody on the street should not be hurtful, I don't know but opinions can be different. 

This is where we need to be more nuanced and if not we risk being hurtful toward Martina.    I don't believe (and neither do others like girlsfun and yelt I think) that Martina will fuck anyone just for the purposes of having an orgasm.  She does seem to be appropriately choosy and really will only hook up when the vibe is right.  Of course alcohol plays a role in this.  But it's obvious from things we see on cam that she is not shy and if the opportunity presents itself, she will go for it sexually.  That is all I am saying.  And I am happy for her if she is finding sexy people to hook up with and even if she is a bit slutty which she seems to be when she is horny and super turned on.  But I would never suggest for a minute that she is a tramp.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is where we need to be more nuanced and if not we risk being hurtful toward Martina.    I don't believe (and neither do others like girlsfun and yelt I think) that Martina will fuck anyone just for the purposes of having an orgasm.  She does seem to be appropriately choosy and really will only hook up when the vibe is right.  Of course alcohol plays a role in this.  But it's obvious from things we see on cam that she is not shy and if the opportunity presents itself, she will go for it sexually.  That is all I am saying.  And I am happy for her if she is finding sexy people to hook up with and even if she is a bit slutty which she seems to be when she is horny and super turned on.  But I would never suggest for a minute that she is a tramp.

O.k. got it. Sure we will be happy for her to be sexual satisfied whatever this means. On the other yhe should also think about the consequences such a life has. But that might be the far future for her.