Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I get that many weren't thrilled that Marina would visit B4, but at least it gave us the opportunity to see her out in "play time".  Dressing up as sexy as she is now, it's a crime we can't see her out.

Quick question...Martina visited B4 yesterday?

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The two guests must not live together. Why else would you come to a place you know is loaded with cameras and go through this to fuck. Especially Elena who we have seen naked and didn't seem to mind the cameras. 

I'm also asking this question to my self.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Appears Martina is going out to party, but leaving her guest at home.  Doesn't seem like a nice thing to do to your guest, especially freshly arrived.

I think her guest brought her own entertainment tonight...

50 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Nope.  I was referring to way back when Nelly was at B4 and Martina would visit and attend the occasional party.

Oh ! that was the good time. Martina was going out to go the the B4, so the 'out' was in another RLC, that was the good time for us to see what was happening out and those party were good time 🙂

I bet you miss it like me ? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Appears Martina is going out to party, but leaving her guest at home.  Doesn't seem like a nice thing to do to your guest, especially freshly arrived.

maybe Martina ask them to do some show for RLC since she will be out, that are friends for ? LOL Ah ! those Barcelona girls , they know how to party LOL 

And we are waiting for the show, Martina or not, we pay.... 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh ! that was the good time. Martina was going out to go the the B4, so the 'out' was in another RLC, that was the good time for us to see what was happening out and those party were good time 🙂

I bet you miss it like me ? 

You might no my answer already: No I don't miss it.😂