Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

10 hours ago, emnv said:

image.png.d9060adeffcb4a285cda6f9ed0abec86.png

Thank you emnv, a superb post excellent work.👍👏👍

This shows the whole madness of this war, which is being waged by the rich Russian "elite" and is not accepted by their own people. Good that at least some of the girls make a clear statement. Most of the young people know what they lose from the war.👍

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Thanks for the update. This war has to be tough on all the participants of RLC.

You're right, they have to pay part of the price too. I think getting a visa for Europe and many other countries in the world will be difficult for Russian nationals in the future.

11 hours ago, emnv said:

Martina has gone with Gina to the anti-Putin demonstration in Barcelona.

Bogdan was there, he is very involved and has appeared on TV.

They recorded and sent a video to Megan, who is blocked in Ukraine but is fine so far.

11 hours ago, emnv said:

image.png.d9060adeffcb4a285cda6f9ed0abec86.png

The great translators are always here despite not participating in the chats , I hope it proves that when there’s something of major importance , they always provide …

As far as for people that I don’t want to say names now 😏 , YES , this is a real picture and NOT photoshop 😂 and YES , they also have a life outside the apartment and they don’t fuck or taking drugs when off cameras  and hiding or I don’t know what ,  like people who “ guarantee “ and they want you to “ trust me “ - i don’t want to say names now - 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Thank you emnv, a superb post excellent work.👍👏👍

This shows the whole madness of this war, which is being waged by the rich Russian "elite" and is not accepted by their own people. Good that at least some of the girls make a clear statement. Most of the young people know what they lose from the war.👍

It may not be accepted by their own people but things will not turn out the way they want it.  What Putin wants, Putin will get.

Unfortunately have to agree with you. But the price he has to pay is higher than he thinks.  I will stop with the general political statements in this area of the forum since this is a side topic here and we have another forum to discuss such issues. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2