Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

20 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think Tweety is the girl in the middle holding the sign with Peace on it. So must be Marlene or Zabava. But I have to admit that I haven't watched B1 since longer time.🤔

Tweety is holding the peace Ukraine sign, behind her we have Kylie and Rus, Holly and Polya is holding the Pray for Ukraine sign, and next to Polya is Zabava, on the video you can see her phone

you should watch B1, Zabava is a very cute girl 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The friend of martina, really love her....very much...that good..she express her affection to her in a good way, the 'special way between Barcelona girl'.

Hope that they express more and more....it a good start.....  

• Confused 1

Vielen herzlichen Dank für die guten Informationen bezüglich der Demonstration in Barcelona.
Es muss für die ukrainischen Mädchen furchtbar sein, in der Ferne zu hören, was in ihrer Heimat geschieht. Ich fühle mit ihnen und mit allen Menschen, die von diesem schrecklichen Krieg betroffen sind.
Nelly und Bogdan, Gina und einige andere sind ja wohl noch in Barcelona. Weiß jemand wo die anderen geblieben sind: Irma, Elisa, Lia und Mia, Naomi, Eva….und so weiter?
Leora ist ja doppelt betroffen, Paul muss damit rechnen zum Militär eingezogen werden und kam ihre Freundin Malia nicht auch aus der Ukraine?

Hoffen wir, dass diese Tragödie bald zu Ende geht.

• Upvote 1