Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think we have witnessed anything very special on Sunday's after her all-nighters.  She will sleep a lot.  What we are looking for is the so-called "Martina and Alberto are having a serious conversation".

Martina being out all night is not a new thing. We should recall before Covid it was quite common for Martina to come home after 8am sometimes even later than that. 

14 hours ago, philo said:

The reception of RLC participants by the forums has been demonstrated over the years to be essential to the long term success of many apartments. Once the forums turn against you then your days are numbered...with few exceptions.

I don't think this is true at all.

Kitty and Smith's return to RLC was mostly met with negative comments, most people seemed to prefer that they didn't come back, and since their return I think most comments have been fairly negative about them, but they're still there with no signs of leaving soon.

When Maya first brought her new boyfriend to the apartment, she was absolutely slaughtered in the comments with a lot of people thinking she was cheating on Stepan, and the comments continued to be mostly negative up until the Russian apartments were taken offline.

Julia and Eric's apartment was mostly negative comments, especially Eric, but they were on RLC for over two years until they left when they separated.

Mirucaya and Dantez apartment was mostly negative comments.  Thye left when they separated and he later returned with a new girlfriend despite the negative comments about him.

Gina, Lia, Mia, Loraine, Nelly, and even Irma for her last three visits, are among the most criticised and insulted tenants in Girl/Couple on Vacation history, but not only have they been in the project multiple times, they've spent more days as a Girl/Couple on Vacation than any other tenant.  The comments about Mila (3rd visit) and Nana were overwhelmingly negative, and they just spent 8 months in the project, which is a long time for a single Girl on Vacation term.  Serafima was regularly cristicised and insulted throughout her first time on the project, and they brought her back for a second time for nearly 6 months.

And then there's Bruno, who visited regularly as a guest for nearly two years, during which time he recieved mostly negative comments and insults, and they made him a tenant in his own couples apartment and he might still be there if wasn't for the visit of the police.

I can't think of any tenants over the past 5 or 6 years that left the project because of negative comments in the forum.  It seems like yet another false claim from you to try and support another false narrative.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, philo said:

I hope I don't come off as a bad person...I try not to share much about my personal life, but I am a person who has lived an interesting life. While most people will charge me with creating imaginary scenarios, the fact is, I have lived experience that encompasses many of the situations we see on RLC.

You come off as an asshole...  or at least you would if I actually believed anything you posted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm waiting for the spin doctors to come back on and tell us that Martina spent all night alone, sitting on a park bench, while thinking about Alberto.

LOL Me I'm sure that she went to the church and pray that Alberto:

• could have a bigger penis
  • last much longer
  • show a lot of affection and tenderness after coming
  • want to start again 10 minutes after and after
  • wants to learn stuff with courses offered by Nelly with a full real practice
  • want to do it in a parking lot
  • to be a partner with her in the movie she make to get more money
  • be friend with Michael, Fatguy, Tallguy, Longguy, Bogdan and all the other so they can exchange there experience how to please Martina and how to plan a 'many some' with her 
  • have a OF page just for him to make a living showing how to prepare food, feed a fish tank, play with a cell phone/X-Box, keep a dog happy and do the cleaning, all naked

But after a few minutes at the church, she heard a voice telling her, go see Nelly and enjoy the fun !!!!

LOL 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Kitty and Smith's return to RLC was mostly met with negative comments, most people seemed to prefer that they didn't come back, and since their return I think most comments have been fairly negative about them, but they're still there with no signs of leaving soon.

When Maya first brought her new boyfriend to the apartment, she was absolutely slaughtered in the comments with a lot of people thinking she was cheating on Stepan, and the comments continued to be mostly negative up until the Russian apartments were taken offline.

Julia and Eric's apartment was mostly negative comments, especially Eric, but they were on RLC for over two years until they left when they separated.

Mirucaya and Dantez apartment was mostly negative comments.  Thye left when they separated and he later returned with a new girlfriend despite the negative comments about him.

Gina, Lia, Mia, Loraine, Nelly, and even Irma for her last three visits, are among the most criticised and insulted tenants in Girl/Couple on Vacation history, but not only have they been in the project multiple times, they've spent more days as a Girl/Couple on Vacation than any other tenant.  The comments about Mila (3rd visit) and Nana were overwhelmingly negative, and they just spent 8 months in the project, which is a long time for a single Girl on Vacation term.  Serafima was regularly cristicised and insulted throughout her first time on the project, and they brought her back for a second time for nearly 6 months.

And then there's Bruno, who visited regularly as a guest for nearly two years, during which time he recieved mostly negative comments and insults, and they made him a tenant in his own couples apartment and he might still be there if wasn't for the visit of the police.

I can't think of any tenants over the past 5 or 6 years that left the project because of negative comments in the forum.  It seems like yet another false claim from you to try and support another false narrative.

Hi Ash1,

Like your comment, your right. If everything was all good, there will be nothing interesting.

And I will add, the other side here in the forum...

The vast majority are interesting and only a few are bad ass and like in everyday life, there will always be bad ass everywhere. Who are the bad ass: take a good look at those who will react negatively to my comment, funny as in real life.

Ah! human nature so much to learn.

p.s. the earth is flat LOL 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Fair point DWI.   Back to my point on context that I just made ... we know Martina and Nelly are into each other, so to me, the parking lot story is very plausible and I believe it occurred.

I am always surprised by how the translator accounts are responded to here.  We seem to have two basic dynamics at play:

(1) Martina will do something or say something on cam that will be interpreted by some here as if she was going to go out and be in an all-night orgy.  The translators will come to the rescue and say "no no no ... it's just a class party and instead of orgy Martina said she was going to drink orange juice because she has a cold".    The Martina-is-a-puta crowd will trash the translators and claim they are making things up and the Martina-is-a-saint crowd will defend the translators and say things like "the reason they don't share more is because we trash them all the time".

But now we have scenario (2) where are translators share that Martina and Nelly fucked in a parking lot.   The same translators are heroes to the Martina-is-a-puta crowd and the Martina-is-a saint crowd question these vary same translators.   So funny to see.

Now having said this, I could be wrong ... I won't go back and check to see if everyone is consistent on this ... but this is how it feels to me.  

I think the "Martina is a saint crowd", as you call them, are pretty consistant with their belief in the translators.  They believe that the translators speak the same language as Martina and Alberto and understand them, and they believe that they are perfectly competent in putting into wriiting the things that they heard.  I don't recall any of them questioning the car park incident.  DWI is the first person I can recall doubting it.

The people that want to make up stories are generally the ones that switch between believing and not believing.  If the translators post something that supports there stories or they think they can manipulate it to support there stories, then they will accept the translation.  If the translators post something that goes against the stories they've invented, they will dismiss the translation and accuse the translators of defending Martina and Alberto.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL Me I'm sure that she went to the church and pray that Alberto:

• could have a bigger penis
  • last much longer
  • show a lot of affection and tenderness after coming
  • want to start again 10 minutes after and after
  • wants to learn stuff with courses offered by Nelly with a full real practice
  • want to do it in a parking lot
  • to be a partner with her in the movie she make to get more money
  • be friend with Michael, Fatguy, Tallguy, Longguy, Bogdan and all the other so they can exchange there experience how to please Martina and how to plan a 'many some' with her 
  • have a OF page just for him to make a living showing how to prepare food, feed a fish tank, play with a cell phone/X-Box, keep a dog happy and do the cleaning, all naked

But after a few minutes at the church, she heard a voice telling her, go see Nelly and enjoy the fun !!!!

LOL 

Hushhhhh....Quiet (whisper). You are sharing many of the secrets of how to make women happy. LOL

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

Very well reasoned argument Ash.  I too was skeptical of the original comment.  I have heard that RLC contracts come in multiple flavors, 30 day, 45 day, 90 day, 180 day etc. and it seems like when people leave it is due to a contract ending, not due to pressure from the forums.

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

The people that want to make up stories are generally the ones that switch between believing and not believing.  If the translators post something that supports there stories or they think they can manipulate it to support there stories, then they will accept the translation.  If the translators post something that goes against the stories they've invented, they will dismiss the translation and accuse the translators of defending Martina and Alberto.

Again another great post.  You are on a roll today Ash.  I agree with you.  You basically are saying what I am saying but much more eloquently and succinctly.  @ddhm and can learn from you!   🙂 

I enjoy the wild speculations as my default mindset is anything could possibly be true.  I just wish that when people speculated, they supported their speculations with on-cam evidence or clear published evidence from the translators.  What I don't care for is a speculation because "I just know it to be true" OR "I had a girlfriend who acted the same way" OR even worse "I have a secret source who told me this but because we are all mean people they no longer post here".

46 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm waiting for the spin doctors to come back on and tell us that Martina spent all night alone, sitting on a park bench, while thinking about Alberto.

Martina's young school friend has stayed over in Martina's apartment several times now.  She chats with them, dances with them, has a drink and meal with them, typically sleeps in the guest room, and then has breakfast with them before returning to her own apartment.  Never any sex involved.

If Martina's young school friend lived in an apartment with cameras, and Martina didn't, every time she stayed over at Martina's apartment, a small number of people would be insisiting that she was out fucking all night, asking what else could she possibly doing out on a Friday or Saurday night, and asking for what other reason would she be returning the following morning.

And if the translators were to post that she was staying over at a friends house, no sex involved, then that same small number of people would mock them with the kind of comment that you just posted, or with suggestions they think she's gone to church all night, and accuse them of defending the girl because they're in love with her or they think she's a saint.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Martina's young school friend has stayed over in Martina's apartment several times now.  She chats with them, dances with them, has a drink and meal with them, typically sleeps in the guest room, and then has breakfast with them before returning to her own apartment.  Never any sex involved.

If Martina's young school friend lived in an apartment with cameras, and Martina didn't, every time she stayed over at Martina's apartment, a small number of people would be insisiting that she was out fucking all night, asking what else could she possibly doing out on a Friday or Saurday night, and asking for what other reason would she be returning the following morning.

And if the translators were to post that she was staying over at a friends house, no sex involved, then that same small number of people would mock them with the kind of comment that you just posted, or with suggestions they think she's gone to church all night, and accuse them of defending the girl because they're in love with her or they think she's a saint.

I agree with ALMOST everything you said. However, no translator can ever tell us what Martina did while off camera. They can only give us their understanding of what she said she was doing.