B5 General Topic 2022 #6 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

For you guys who missed it, you can find it starting at about 4:00am RLC time.  Some of you may loose patience because it takes place over about half an hour and ends at about 4:30am. I thought that Kylie must be in on it since she was the one who invited Tata to their bed. I thought she must have felt his arm moving over her to get at Tata. But at about 4:58am, Kylie appears to wake up and push Rus' hand away from Tata. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, philo said:

For you guys who missed it, you can find it starting at about 4:00am RLC time.  Some of you may loose patience because it takes place over about half an hour and ends at about 4:30am. I thought that Kylie must be in on it since she was the one who invited Tata to their bed. I thought she must have felt his arm moving over her to get at Tata. But at about 4:58am, Kylie appears to wake up and push Rus' hand away from Tata. 

This dude Rus is playing with fire. He was trying to be sneaky about it 😂

I still believe there was a deal between Rus and Kylie. She literally begged him to fuck her in the ass. In exchange, she invites Tata in so he could play a little bit with some strange pussy. As I already referenced, it's the same thing that Masha and Sasha used to do except Masha wanted the pussy too. 

On 2/14/2022 at 7:22 PM, corvette84 said:

I'm pretty sure Rus kept his back to Tata so he couldn't see her.

On 2/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, ddhm said:

I don’t think she didn’t stare one of the times he re-entered .. I think it is always Kylie who calls the shots if anything should happen or not .. but it’s a start . 

I think it was because he had a big fucking boner he didn't want her to see. 

• Haha 1